Spielberg Wants Bay to make Transformers 4, Bay is considering.

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by reave, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    "The cheque has HOW many zeroes on it? And my explosions can be HOW big?"

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Yeah you're right sorry! I mean Hasbro does know there are audiences with different tastes,so they are being smart by pleasing both sides by being succesful with each of their respective fans!:)  I'm just still a little sad about what happened to TFA and I don't want the same thing to happen with TFP too!

3. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    I highly doubt it that it would happen twice. Otherwise they would look stupid. LOL they're very cautious when it comes to their brand, so the last thing they want to do is look stupid. lol So dont worry. :) 

Im sooo glad Spielberg made this statement cause he is the main convincer right there! :D  Its sooo awesome! for some reason, i feel like a TF4 (sorry reboot fans!) is coming closer than we think it is. But dont worry, if they ever did cancel TF Prime, (even though i dont watch it) ill send in a strongly worded message to hasbro for you. ;)  lol

4. leov36

leov36 Rubber Wheel'd UM

Instagram:
    Noooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    THATS obviously not going to happen once its officially confirmed. It doesnt have Toby Maquire. the main characters in this movie are computer generated. they really cant run into problems the way spiderman did. besides, that would be extremely coincidental if the same thing happened with TF4 as it did with TF5, dont you think? I cant wait for TF4 now Love Spielberg! hes the main convincer here!

6. Ratchets Hatch

Ratchets Hatch Medic

News Credits:
    I'm sorry but... this coming from the guy who loves Dino/Mirage so much?

7. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Nope, it'll be a low budget crime thriller entitled, "Pain & Gain". As for a fourth TF movie, I just don't see it. I have much respect for Bay and all of the talented people who've worked on the films but, I'm in favor for a reboot. Not anytime soon, but at least by 2016 or 2017. Keep Bay and Spielberg as producers, get Jon Favreau or Justin Lin to direct, and it's a done deal for me.

8. dragonfli99

dragonfli99 The Vet Guy

I don't know what some of you guys are talking about, I'd love more live-action movies. The thing is though, they need to wait a few years and do a live action franchise reboot. Think about it: WHAT THE HELL IS A 4TH TRANSFORMERS MOVIE GOING TO BE ABOUT IF THEY KILLED OFF ALL OF THE FREAKIN' MAIN DECEPTICONS THAT ANYBODY EVER CARED ABOUT OVER THE COURSE OF THE 3 MOVIES, ESPECIALLY THE THIRD!!!!!!! A fourth movie would be completely AWFUL if they just pulled antagonists out of their ass; I mean, in DOTM, all the Decepticons were finally defeated and humans and Autobots live peacefully together happy ending blah blah; so a 4th one would look really stupid if the story was all like "oh yeah these Decepticons were still on Cybertron and now they're coming to Earth," especially without the presence of Megatron, Starscream, and Soundwave!!!! And they can't bring those guys back to life either because that move would look stupid at this point too. WHAT WE NEED IS A PREQUEL MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR A LIVE ACTION MOVIE FRANCHISE REBOOT A FEW YEARS DOWN THE ROAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:

trust me. The Hollywood writers will come up with a good way to show it. We're not hollywood writers, so he have no clue how they're going to do it. but trust me, they'll be able to pull off something with Spielberg and Ehren Kruger, and michael bay, and maybe even new writers and creators. (so, who knows?) Reboots are sooo bad anyway. They degrade franchises, in my opinion. They made franchises look unimportant and as i say, recycle-able and trash-able (yes i made up my own adjectives lol)

10. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    TF4 for 2013!!!!!!

11. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    "And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Spielberg, and Bay, and Kruger, in the kingdom of Hollywood. But the children of the fandom shall be cast out into outer nerdrage: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."
    - Optimus 07:47

12. dragonfli99

dragonfli99 The Vet Guy

Good point. If they do it, they better be able to pull it off!!!! But if they can make it as awesome as the first 3, then I'm with you: TF4 for 2013!!!

If this were Facebook, I'd put a million "likes" on it. This made me lol

13. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    After he made a billion-dollar movie, I think it will be a very large cheque and a very large number of explosions. Bring on TF4, if nothing else Psychoptimus Prime's return will bring some lulz.

14. Hot Shot.

Hot Shot. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Animated was targeted at a different audience too and it was still killed to focus on ROTF. Stores will stop ordering Prime figures in favor of the latest bland movie crap and Hasbro will axe the show because it won't be selling any merchandise.

If Bay gets to make another one of his shitty, vulgar, mindless cash-grabs, Transformers: Prime will be cancelled. I'm calling it now to raise awareness.

I'm sorry, but we should trust you WHY, exactly? Your gut feelings don't mean shit in logic and buisiness practice.

15. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Searching for the Infin-Honey Stones

News Credits:

TFA getting canned had a lot more to do with industry politics between Hasbro and CN than it had to do with ROTF. Hasbro has full control over TFP, so the same thing's not going to happen.

16. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Well your gut feelings about it being cancelled dont mean SHIT neither. Hypocrite.

Do you really think they would cancel shows twice? they'd look like a weak company, if you ask me. If anything they'd end it at a season, and re continue it after the movie...

17. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    This

18. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I would sig this so hard.

Psst, who said we can have facts and logic in this argument?

19. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
  20. SamWitwickyGirl

SamWitwickyGirl Banned

News Credits:
    Okay. this is getting annoying. Some of you TF prime fans are hoping TF4 gets cancelled so TF prime can stay. No. it's not going to happen like that. They both can stay. Dont try to convince cancellation on another version of transformers, just so your favorite version is "helped." (even though your complaints aren't going to be listened to most likely. The creators will do what they want.)

Im saying id choose tf4 over TF prime ANYDAY, (i dont watch prime) BUT im not saying "Raise awareness to cancel TF prime so they can focus on the movie more" Im hoping they both stay so we can all be happy. LOL :D 

cause one has no effect on each other, except in toy sales. Whatever. Big deal. But do you think Hasbro will cancel a show twice? that would make them look like a weak company, and they're very cautious when it comes to their TF brands. so let it go. it wont be canceled. stop being little babies. some of you are like in your 20's and 30's.

TF4 for 2013! and for you tf prime fans: TF PRIME TO STAY.

HOWS THAT? lol