Spider-Man 3 ROCKED!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Matrix Soul, May 2, 2007.

1. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    drippy...youre the google dropping master....

2. drippy

drippy Well-Known Member

no problem! :) 

and i wasn't trying to be an ass...unfortunately the google smilie here has a pissed off looking frown.

3. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    So uh, anyone have an answer for why when Venom forms', his first thought is to kill Parker/Spider-Man. Sp he jumps off, swings around town looking for Flint... when Peter was upstairs, naked and weak, at the top of the church... the Eddie/Costume just saw/fled from. Why didn't he just walk up stairs?

4. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I'm crushed.

5. drippy

drippy Well-Known Member

fixed.

6. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Action Master Super Mod

News Credits:
    aw, jux, you just dont do it enough in the threads im in...but you're like a padawan.....you just need to be more like drippy...in fact, everyone needs to be more drippy...which sounds really filthy....

in other news, i assumed that parker swung away ASAP, and brock was still trying to figure out what had just happened...

7. Optimus

Optimus Well-Known Member

Also the symbiote may have been weak and wanted to regain it's strength. Also it's good to have backup in case things go south.

8. Ktulu

Ktulu Whoosh TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I already asked that. You can imply many different reasons to explain it, but indeed, with what we're given, that doesn't make sense.

Yeah so where does Lucas get off calling other movies silly after the SW prequels :redface2: 

9. eyeballkid

eyeballkid Old

News Credits:
    I am no spiderman fan...passed on 1 and 2, but three looked too cool too miss. I liked it! funny, lots of knock out fight scenes...i said ouch a couple of times, what is it with superheroes and those annoying pipes and girders?

Sandmans birth was AWESOME! I liked the dance scenes....not to mention the KING...BRUCE! HILLARIOUS!

Dunst was pretty good. I have liked her since interview with a vampire and virgin suicides.

Brock kicked ass! But Venom kinda sucked. Why the hell did they show the black icky stuff so early?

EMO peter parker with the bangs on his forehead was the lamest part of the movie...

10. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i also only caught it recently. it was okay.

the aerial fight scenes were awsum, so was the sandys effects. but the show was ultimately abt petes internal struggle and the resolution of his relationship with goblin jr, which while the individual scenes were done well, but couldve flowed better in the story. as it stands, they feel like theyre just getting in the way of the fight scenes, which is too bad really.

i really like the goblin + spidey combo. felt like a marvel team-up straight oughta the comics. also, tom church hayden was a freakin scene chewer, too bad he was underutilized. also, gwen, who was smokin'. topher was great too in his scenes as brock.