Speed Metal ideas.

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Mar 31, 2011.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Do you think speed metal will be 100% Bee and Jack or will there be a B plot with something like Megatrons return.
    Three difrent B's in that sentence without meaning it.

2. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Knock Out's probably gonna be in it.

I wish it was about the Stunticons, though.

3. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    I would be satisfied with any sub-plot, as long as it means there's more to the episode than just "Hey Bumblebee, there's this girl at my high school and I really want to use my Cyber Planet key's infinite powers upon her if you know what I'm saying, would you help me impress her?"
    It would be great to see Knock Out and Breakdown again, I hope they become regulars.

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I swear if i that happens. I will officially declare Jack the worst human in Prime. Id wish Kurtzman and Orci would try to keep Jack from being a Sam Witwicky 2.0.

5. janeDoe001

janeDoe001 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whoa, chill.

1) Jack's a teenage boy. He's gonna wanna try and impress the girl he has a crush on, who will probably reject him by the end of the episode.

2) This episode will prove that Jack makes mistakes too. We've already seen Miko make thousands of mistakes and Raf being naive but nothing to make Jack grow as a person.

So really, I would prefer a few episodes with Jack being a Sam Witwicky 2.0 than a Mary (Marty) Sue throughout the entire series.

jD001

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'll be surprised if there isn't a secondary plot to it. Knockout's going to be in it, so it should be a good episode either way, imo.

Agreed. Jack is, imho, easily the worst character in the show so far. Doesn't help that, so far, he's pretty much just been the anti-Miko. Hopefully they start fleshing out his character in future episodes. If they try and make him too much like Sam, I don't see it helping his character at all. The good thing, atm anyways, is that this teaming up with Bee sounds like a one episode kind of deal.

7. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It wouldnt surprise me if we get another autobot transformers animated blurr entrance.

8. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    My first instinct is that they'd introduce Blurr. But there's a lot of possible ideas to throw in there in addition to just "Jack needs Bumblebee's help to impress a girl"*. They could range from anything between Blurr, the Stunticons, more hi-jinx from Knockout and Breakdown, or even Megatron's return. Heck, I know someone mentioned street-racing, so they could pull an Animated and have an illegal car-racing circuit that Jack gets caught up in. But it'll be interesting to see if they reference Sam's relationship with 'Bee and his antics and stuff from the films. :D 

*On that note, it's nice to see the human characters interacting with 'Bots other than their "bonded partners". I'd like to see Raf spend some time with Ratchet, or Jack with Bulkhead, Miko with Arcee, etc..

9. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    I'm expecting to see a car chase scene invovling BB and Knock Out reminscent of the chase between Barricade and BB in the first movie in this ep. Sam, er, I mean, Jack will be with his love interest riding in BB when Knock Out interrupts their 'date'. :D 

Raf and Ratchet we've seen working with one another at base on quite a few occasions. Ratchet, with his low opinion of Earth technology, often grudgingly has to accept Raf's help with his computer expertise. Fortunately, Raf doesn't seem to be particularly bothered or put off by Ratchet's condescending and doubting attitude towards humans and their technology; he's just happy to offfer his help.

Somehow I don't see Arcee getting on too well with Miko, at least not initially. Miko just seems to get on her nerves and she doesn't seem to particularly like her excitable attitude, as evidenced in the "Darknesss Rising" eps. when the Autobots had returned from their mission to find Cliffjumper and Miko had eagerly and insensitively questioned them, to which Arcee had begun an irritated response of "Look...". I can just imagine Arcee groaning or sighing everytime Miko does something she finds irritating.

Jack we haven't really seen interact with Bulkhead, but I suspect that they'd get on well enough. I'm sure Bulkhead would find Jack less of a handful to manage than Miko. For starters, he might actually listen to Bulkhead when he tells him to stay put somewhere.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Thank You. No else thinks like me.

This was a idea i was hoping they'd do eventually. I'd love to see Arcee and Miko as partners for an episode.

11. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The episode got Knockout. That's all I really need to know.

12. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

I was thinking the same thing. I've also noticed that TFPrime tends to recycle plot ideas, if only in a vague fashion (the Energon Harvester in Greece wasn't as enormous or catastrophic as the Solar Harvester in Egypt, for example).

Just about everything here makes sense. Arcee and Miko would probably be like gasoline and a match: It only takes one idiot to ignite a spark. I do remember Jack and Bulkhead coming into conflict over whether to find Fowler in "Darkness Rising." Bulkhead didn't like him, so he wasn't going to help him; Jack had to remind him of the Decepticons to get him to do it. If the two are paired up for an episode, Jack would likely play the straight man to Bulkhead, just as Bulkhead plays the straight man to Miko. It's a straight-man relay!:drunk 

13. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    Not surprising that Prime has plenty of movie nods and influences. Another example is Wheeljack whacking an Eradicon with another Eradicon's arm in the ep "Con Job", reminscent of Prime's forest battle in ROTF where he cut off Starscream's arm and used it to whack him.

Good recollection of Jack and Bulkhead there. I think I'll agree with you that Jack would probably be the one directing Bulkhead a lot of the time since Bulkhead seems a bit slow to figure things out sometimes.

14. Honorbound

Honorbound The Reclusive Semi-Lurker

Thank you.

15. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    "Speed Metal" is a terrible, terrible episode title.