Speculation - Who are the G1 Autobots on Bee's Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Deathvalleymachine, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Deathvalleymachine

Deathvalleymachine Active Member

2. Trip2boy

Trip2boy Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Transformers-Bumblebee-Movie-Trailer-01645 (1).jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Deathvalleymachine

Good find, missed that. 3 on the bottom and 3 on the top...could also be hotrod...hmmm, interesting!

• Like Like x 1
  4. darkspellmaster

darkspellmaster Well-Known Member

I really do hope that is the case. The idea that that bot is Blitzwing is insane. My question is if that's Charlie Addler's voice at all. He's the last voice of Starscream from the movies, (also was several autobots and cons in Gen 1 and 2). If that is his quote from the earlier movies then I think you are right and they're trying to cover the clues so as not to push away fans of the movie at the moment. I'm hoping beyond hope that with Hasbro now with 50% of the production they'll be focusing on crafting better, and stronger stories and using what they know works (G1 and Beast Wars, followed by Animated being the top three sellers over the years with Prime at the tail end). You're right in that I think that they put way to much for these guys to be one offs of like Blitzwing. Also, let's face it, that jet is smirking. Like, who else do you know that smirks like that?

Apparently according to rumors, that's what I heard.

5. Pepperonimus

Pepperonimus Casual fan

It's Blitzwing, voiced by David Sobolov.
    On the other hand, the cybertronian seeker could be Starscream.

According to the leak way back before SDCC, Blitzwing fights Bee on earth.
    It also mentioned that the Cybertron scene is ~20 mins long in the beginning of the movie (most likely to be cut shorter in final theatrical cut), and appears later as flashback scene.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Deathvalleymachine

You might be right but I'm not believing that Starscream is blitzwing. Why couldn't they make it starscream if its starscream going to the big screen.. too pay so much attention to generation 1 to not get something important to us 80's kids fans right?, come on! Hope if they are throwing a curve ball cause I am so hyped after seeing g1 come to life, I don't want to leave the theatre going smurrrr...

come on Knight, clarify for us 40 year old fans that have been waiting since the early 80's to see this on the big screen that its Starscream. Unquestionably, Its us fans that made it the phenomena it is today and I think the first people catered should be us. You want us to get excited and make this a blockbuster G1 film a money dominator??? Get us old fans that actually care about transformers into the movies and stop teasing the crap out of us with all the amazing g1 stuff and at the same time give us the bad news that it still doesn't follow origins completely (reminding us of bay) it's like saying look at me look at how pretty I am but my name has changed and I don't act the same. although g1 is amazing....real hard to get excited with the stuff that isn't right...please clarify so I want to go and see it and stop teasing negatives at the same time as positives! Thanks and cheers...I've waited way too long for this..

7. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Your're correct about the 20 mins because optibotimus was pretty much right about blitzwing and starscream and wheeljack and he claims that first 20 mins g1 fans will love it

• Like Like x 2
  8. Deathvalleymachine

I can live with 20 minutes of G1 and I know Starscream is the decepticon on Cybertron. It will most likely will be the best 20 minutes relived from childhood memories - when as a kid all I played with was transformers and GIJoe, watched the cartoons as they were released and even read the comics as they were released monthly and biweekly. My generation stamped those brands and what was original G1 is what we grew up with so any changes now to something they are trying to deliver will be wrong unless staying in tune exactly how it was. After all, how it was is what made it last to this day and for once in my life I feel like that 20 minutes is exactly what I needed to put a closing chapter of seeing my childhood on the big screen. Not someone else's interpretation. That's not what we need. You filled our lives and teased us with a great product. It worked in the past so why not share that past with the future...it was never broken, only broken by those who decided something else would be better and cooler- wrong turn, the source material is rich with characters that created a legacy. That legacy will be continued if the story is just told by those characters. You know what to do...

• Like Like x 2
  9. snokoan

News Credits:
    Think he said g1 fans would love the first 20 mins or the whole film he said something along the lines of a love letter to g1

• Like Like x 1
  10. Deathvalleymachine

Do you have a copy of the letter so you can post? Would love to read it...gotta believe in something - not saying that about your post but a childhood wish to see Transformers on the big screen

11. snokoan

News Credits:
    It was on a livestream he where he said that

12. Deathvalleymachine

K, will check youtube for it. Thanks for the heads up.

13. Deathvalleymachine

Anyone have any new / clearer still shots of the Autobots on Cybertron?

14. Shatter

Shatter Well-Known Member

Did you find it?

15. Deathvalleymachine

Unfortunately, no I didnt find it. Thx for checking in..

16. mnabiyein

mnabiyein Autobots Nabiyein

Google+:
    IMG_20181008_214502_869.jpg
    I think hot rod?

17. Deathvalleymachine

• Like Like x 2
  18. mnabiyein

mnabiyein Autobots Nabiyein

Google+:
    (Confirm) Hot rod in the film it's and it's a cybertron place :) 

19. Deathvalleymachine

....with who I predict is there also: Perceptor, Kup and Blaster. Follows the Cybertronian clique continuity...and Arcee in another scene= AMAZING!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Venixion

Venixion Member of the notorious Pew-Pew Posse

News Credits:
    • Like Like x 1