Speculation of Animated Arcee Toy

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by goestron, Feb 3, 2009.

1. goestron

goestron Well-Known Member

It has been a while since we've got anything new toy wise in the Animated line. The latest being new voyager classed Bumblebee and repaint of Grimlock

But where is Arcee? Wasn't she announced around the same time as Wreck-gar at some convention? Wreck-gar has since then been released. Could it be that, Arcee has been put on hold for the movie.

The Animated constructicons were slated as a two pack deluxe set, but have been put on hold thanks to the movie, since Devastator will be in the movie.

I have been hyped up for Acree since her first appearance on TV show. Animated Black-arachnia has a gorgeous fem-bot mode and it would be awesome if we could get another fem-bot in the same style.

It'd really be a downer if her figure does not get released.

Things that give me hope that she might be released is the new repaint of Soundwave with a new minion. Also the announcement of a slew of new characters will most likely spur Hasbro to release the new characters in a couple more waves.

Hopefully, we'll see her in the next wave with Soundwave.

2. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Your opinion was noted. Now get lost. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Nah, she's still coming. We just haven't seen any pics of her robot mode yet. According to TFCC (Transformers Collectors Club) preorders the next wave of deluxes after Samurai Prowl/Waspinator will include Arcee/Electrostatic Soundwave and will be released in April.

She'll be out. We just have to be patient.

3. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    I think she was announced even before Wreck-Gar, its odd that we havn't seen anything of her yet, but I'm sure that she's coming

4. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Arcee will be here.

Im more worried about the constructicons, they need to really be leader size or oversized Voyagers. If they are deluxe size 2 pack they will suck

5. Tash

Tash Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Like I said, I wouldn't be surprised if pictures of her and Soundwave popped up within a week.

6. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Can't say I remember that.

Only thing official I can recall on them was that Hasbro was holding off on them until they could release them with ability to do what they do best.

7. mirarage

mirarage Agent of Primus

News Credits:
    Arcee, soundwave recolor and the wave after them
    will probably be revealed at Toy Fair in a couple of weeks.
    Hasbro needs something to show as the ROTF toys will be off-limits to cameras.

8. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, the whole thing with them being a two-pack has been fan speculation. With the jet twins being the new two-pack I just can't see this happening. Which is a shame, because with the series (supposedly) ending at season three... I don't see Scrap and Mix getting made... unless they're at the tail end of the Animated line.

And, yeah, that's pretty much the only comment Hasbro has given us about those two at this time. I'm kind of hoping that they give us some info about Animated one way or another (dead in the water, etc.) at Botcon and if it is dead... it'd be nice to know which character's are going to finish off the line.

9. Primus_feather

Primus_feather Well-Known Member

Lets just see what toyfair brings us before writing Arcee off as K.I.A. once again.

10. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Arcee's been solicited as wave 7 with the Soundwave repaint. She's coming. We've seen the Voyagers solicited at the same time.

I'm think we'll see the rest of Animated, her included, at Toy Fair. And probably the first assortment of Revenge of the Fallen will be unveiled too.

11. Rewind

Rewind Be Kind TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Arcee bears the distinction of being the character whos toys I am simultaneously looking forward to and not interested in whatsoever. Animated Arcee has me very excited as it could be the best toy representation of her ever made. Movie Arcee appeals to me about as much as a box of smashed anuses.

12. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Um.....ouch?

I'm going to take a pot shot here and just say that more than likely we'll see Arcee as a redo of Blurr with some minor modifications (ie: pink instead of blue).

Hopefully not though.

13. Laser_Optimus

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Doubtful, given that she was seen at Botcon (design sketches at least) and she's supposed to look like her on screen appearance in bot mode & a three wheeled version of her G1 vehicle in her alt mode.

14. dilectus

dilectus Well-Known Member

I specifically remember some Hasbro rep saying that Arcee was a completely original figure.