Spectulations/Hopes/Theories

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Djlarose, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Djlarose

Djlarose Well-Known Member

There is nothing official here, Im just reading through everyone elses posts while watching football and a bunch of random thoughts and ideas have come to me for what could be in the new movie that Im going to throw out there and see what everyone thinks and hear what all your thoughts on what is and could be for the new movie.

Egypt has got to be the center point of the storyline. I would imagine that it must have some tie in the pyramids to the Fallen. Im not sure how they can pull that together though. If the Fallen had been to Earth for some reason during the time when Egypt was the pinnacle of civilization, wouldnt he have found the allspark? If he didnt go there for the allspark, why would he have been there?

Devastator is also in Egypt from all indications so far, but why there? I think there is something valuable within one or all of the pyramids that he is trying to get to, or possibly protect. Possibly even the blue jar picture could be in play here. That may be found within one of the pyramids and Devastator wants whats in it, or what if its something crazy such as the blue essence is actually the spark from the Fallen and the Fallen takes control over local construction vehicles to use as a body. Or maybe just as a protector.

Megatron has been rumored to be brought back by Starscream, Soundwave, and even the Autobots to help fight off the Fallen in a combined fight to defeat a greater evil. Lets look at these reasons and let me know what you think.

- Starscream. Why would he bring Megatron back? He wants complete control and finally has it. Makes no real sense.
    - Soundwave. He is loyal to Megs, and has a reason to bring him back. If he is the one to do it, how would he do it?
    - The Autobots. They still have a shard left from the allspark so in theory its possible that they could bring him back, but do you think they would? I think that it would take away from the concept of the war between Autobots and Decepticons if they can team up that easy. The only cool thing I could see with this, is the rumor that some bots will turn into weapons. How sweet would it be to see Prime and Jetfire combine and then Megs turns into a big gun that they use to take out the Fallen?

Another thing that I am wondering about is a comment where Prime doesnt leave the country and all the major action is overseas. Do you think they meant the physical truck Prime doesnt, or does he have more pressing things to do in the States? Or worse yet, do you think he dies here? Which makes no sense, because there isnt someone that is designated to take over for him. IE not even a Hot Rod yet.

I had a lot more a little while ago, but lets start there. I want to hear what everyone thinks and hopes

2. Superion33

Superion33 Banned

Hope:

Coherent Plot Line without lazy writing or macguffins
    Characterization for the robots
    Simple story without too many different and random viewpoints

3. Doomofman

Doomofman Suck my popsicle!

News Credits:
    The Fallen was no doubt on earth long before the allspark was. It's just pure coincidence that the allspark landed here.... Devestator however was probably not on earth until SS left at the end of the first movie. I have a feeling we'll end up with two groups of decepticons in this movie. One group under SS trying to resurrect The Fallen. The other under Soundwave trying to revive Megatron and prevent SS and his cronies from waking The Fallen.

4. Darth Rodimus

Darth Rodimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That make absolute sense, even Shockwave would think so. I mean since Screamer tried to bring back the Allspark in ROS by using sacrifices, so I wouldn't put it pass Starscream to bring the destruction of all existence for just to be all powerful, unless he found a way to control The Fallen ? ? ? ? !

5. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

Man I m so tired of all those speculations and theories that makes no sense whatsoever!!! Devastator is in Egypt and thats it.. The Fallen.. whatever and Megatron from what weve heard will not even be in the movie so please stop and wait!!!!!

6. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 Barely active here

News Credits:
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but Bay and Shia said The Fallen was a character. Then again, Bay could have gotten Shia to lie for him.
    And what Bay also said about Megs been a toy only is probaly part of the Misinformation Campaign too.

And what's so bad about speculaticon and theories? That's preety much what keeps the Movie Disscusion running.

7. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    i have the feeling prime will fly over using his jetfire suit.

8. Kortex

Kortex Well-Known Member

yeah but then Bay looks like a talkshitter and wont be trusted anymore by his fan...

9. PeterSkillenUK

PeterSkillenUK Well-Known Member

Devisattor will not be in the movie until the last battle i think he is just made up of local construction vehicals that are always near the pyramids. much like the moutain dew drinks despenser in the first. i think a power is unleashed at the pyramids creating many new bots and that is where the climatic battle is fought.

10. TFfan08

TFfan08 Vigilante

News Credits:
    Revenge of the fallen :

Starscream brings back reinforcement. He is on rage about the allspark was destroyed. He tries to make a another allspark but he failed. Then he realize the allspark can not be created again. He has a change of heart. He has a plan
    Meanwhile Soundwave and crew arrives on earth for search of Megatron. And Sam goes nuts of allspark fragment. He knew all knowledge of what really happened in Cybertron. Starscream and Soundwave teams up to capture Sam. Meanwhile another decepticons trying to steal allspark fragment. Starscream capture Sam. And he knew the knowledge of Cybertron and Transformers crash landed on Earth like Megatron. They were CONSTRUTICONS. Starscream goes to Egypt and revive Devastator. The Final Battle start in Egypt.When Devastator wake up and ready for Destruction, every autobots and decepticons has to deal with that.

Thats my ''hope'' plot line.

11. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Spectulations and theories I can do.

To ask me to put forth any hope is asking for a lot. I'm a Decepticon fan so after the first movie I don't dare to have any hopes at all because I know they will just get crushed to make the disappointment even more bitter.

12. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    Hope: They use the Transformation sound more than a token couple of times.