As promised a special-feature on how I build this movie-accurate hands of Optimus Prime. First of all I unscrewed the hands of the arms and unscrewed the thumbs. Then I cut off his hands of the base and made the base flat with a fine metal-rasp and sanding-paper (grid 400 waterproof). Next I made the hands fit on the upper-part of the Bionicle joint and I drilled the hole where I put the thumbs in a little wider to fit the thumbs in it. Then I put a screw into the upper-part of the joint to attach the thumbs. I also drilled holes in the upperhandpart and the upper-part of the joint and put some metal-pins in with superglue to make a strong connection. Then I put it all together with superglue. Next step was to make the connection with the base. I drilled a hole in the center of the bas just above the hole where you attach the base on the arms. Then I drilled a hole into the Lego pin, cut it to the right size, put a metal pin in it and glued it together on the base. Then I attached the Bionicle lower-part of the joint ( that little black ball ) on the base and also the hand. The hands must be removed to transform Optimus to truck-mode because the hands doesn't fit in the sleeping-cabin. To make the hands movie accurate I looked at the CGI pictures to make the backside of his hands. I used sheet styrene of the brand Evergreen which can be bought at a local hobby-store. I attached it with metal-pins and superglue. Next I did the paint-job with a satin black base-coat using Revell acrylic satin black number 302. Then I dry-brushed the hands with Citadel Gameworkshop Chainmail and to brighten it a little up Mithrill Silver of the same brand. I also coloured the finger-joints with Citadel Brazing Brass, Revell Messing and Revell Gold. All are acrylics. To fixate everything I put two layers of outdoor satin sealer of the brand Plaid folkArt.