Customs: Spaceball 1/Megamaid

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by OldsCut78, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Hicks_Royel

Hicks_Royel Hurts feelings being honest.

News Credits:
    Spaceballs: the Transformer, the collectors love this one...

Fortunately for you, they give a fairly detailed step-by-step transformation in the movie. So the real hard part, making it work, is mostly thought out for you.

2. jmking3

jmking3 New Member

AWESOME! The possibilities for this could be endless. What about a Winnebago that transforms in to lone star!

I said across her nose not up it! Who fired that shot!
    I did sir!
    Whose that!
    He's an asshole sir!
    I know that what's his name!
    Asshole, that's his name Major Asshole.
    How many assholes do I have on this ship!
    YO!
    I knew it! Keep firing asshole!
    CLASSIC

3. Jukebox Prime

Jukebox Prime Musi-Con

This would be so TOTALLY AWESOME!
    Yeah, the Jedi Starfighter might work for a small scale, especially since the limbs aren't too big. the sides should probably be reworked so instead of making back kibble it could make the vacuum cleaner.

Olds, you have to do something with this. Or put the pressure on somebody else to do it! Fantastic idea - you've raised your son well!
    :lol 

4. Blunticus

Blunticus Combiner

I may be totally out of the loop and I know a little off subject but the asshole quote got me thinking. Did the producers of spaceballs know anything about the clones that would later be expanded on in the prequal movies?

5. primeone

primeone PRIME

News Credits:
    The radar sir it appears to be jamed!?! Raspberry! theres only one man who would dare give me the raspberry,...........LONESTAR!

Either one would be awesome I always wanted a megamaid TF since the first time I saw it. If someone pulls this off they are amazing. I bet Mark of marks projects could pull it off I mean look at his metroplex for cryin out loud. OOh maybe the winnebaygo could turn into yogurt...........Yogurt I hate yogurt especially with strawberries.
    -mark

6. jmking3

jmking3 New Member

Whatever happended to Spaceballs 3 the Search for 2. Weren't they going to make that a movie.

7. Dachande

Dachande MULTI-QUOTE- USE IT. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I don't think Mel Brooks ever did a sequel to any movie he made. Also, the following trailers were just for fun. Too bad, I really wanted "Jews in Space".

-'Oh great, a Drewish Princess.'

8. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

There is an animated series of spaceballs on some cable channel (maybe spike TV?) in the works. Mel brooks is reprising both his roles. but from what i've seen, it's pretty bad. unless you can watch cartoon boobies bounce all the time. Wait, i could probably do that......
    My Lonestar ship idea (it's name is the Eagle 5 by the way) was to make it a regular winnebago that could transfrom into lonestars ship (fairly easy really, top opens up and wings fold out) and then be able to transform into Lonestar. i love odd transformers, and this would be right up that alley.