Space Warriors Transformable Beast-Tech Fighter

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by racnruin, Nov 22, 2006.

1. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

The BIG!LOTS Beast wars knock offs I picked up earlier tonight at Derby,CT I got Armordillo and Spittor(Slaper) at $1.99 each Lio Convoy $4.99 Megatron(Transmetal2),Optimal Optimus and Robots In Disguise Galvatron $10.00:D  Need instructions for Optimal Optimus :banghead: 

2. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Cool? Try tfracetrack.com for instructions.

3. Leemon

Leemon Yar, spare sum fuel mate?

News Credits:
    The BIGLOTS in my area has all of those. The only one that I'm truly interested in is Leo Convoy. But, my store only has one, and it looks like someone took it outside drug it through dirt, then took it back inside and packaged it up before sending it to the store.

4. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    I've bought several BigLots KOs over the years and regretted almost every purchase. The quality is always so bad that they are utter crap. The only exception was the original BW Rattrap. He was pretty descent.

5. racnruin

racnruin Decepticon

My KO of Ultimate Optimus right arm socket nub won't stay in place,I had hard time attaching the shoulder cannon with his robot head:banghead:  The Transmetal2 Meagtron knockoff I tried transform him to robot mode and his right leg fell off:banghead:  put him back in the packaging.I knew that them being KO's that the quality wasn't gonna be good,The prices seem to good to pass up:D 

6. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Have them all but scared t open them. Afraid I'll regret it.

*looks at IG's post*

Yep they're staying sealed

7. Jarodimus

Jarodimus the guy with that scan Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    *casts Thread Necromancy, which he assumes is OK since it's a Toyark thread, not a News thread*

While picking up my MM Aerialbots yesterday at Big Lots, I saw new (to me) color versions of the Space Warriors $10 OpOp and TM2 Megs toys. OpOp now sports truly neon yellow, orange, and red, with pink and gold chrome. The extra kicker is that the separately-packaged turret-and-robot-head unit is colored entirely in desert camo! (It's a lovely color combo, let me tell ya.) Megs was mostly very dark green and blue, with pale gold chrome. (He looked rather nice, actually.)

Anyone else seen these versions?

8. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have the KO TM2 Megs, and it's not bad. Not the pride of my collection, but he stays together in both modes. Had to take the first one back, though, as he had two right arms.

-Tony!