Space Quest creators are making a new game

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by pcj, May 16, 2012.

1. pcj

pcj New Member

The Two Guys from Andromeda, creators of the Space Quest adventure game series (from Sierra in the '80s and '90s), have opened up their Kickstarter campaign for their new space adventure game. And they've got some nice voice talent lined up as well, including:
    • Gary Owens - Narrator from SQ4 and SQ6, voice of Space Ghost, Laugh-in, and many many others in a long and distinguished career.
    • Rob Paulsen - Pinky from Pinky and the Brain, Yakko from Animaniacs, Raphael the Ninja Turtle, and multiple characters from Monkey Island among many other characters he has voiced.
    • Robert Clotworthy – Jim Raynor from StarCraft 1 & 2, Senator Evran & Supreme Chancellor from Star Wars: The Old Republic, and Narrator of The History Channel’s Ancient Aliens series, Big Bang Theory, etc.
    • Ellen McLain - GLaDOS from Portal 1 & 2, Overwatch from Half-Life 2, Administrator from Team Fortress 2, Witch from Left for Dead 2 and many more.
    • John Patrick Lowrie - Sniper from Team Fortress 2, Sword Control from Halo Reach, Citizens from Half-Life 2 and author of Dancing with Eternity.

Check out their Kickstarter now at: Two Guys SpaceVenture - by the creators of Space Quest by Two Guys From Andromeda — Kickstarter

Also be sure to check out their website: The Two Guys from Andromeda have returned! |

2. Sslaxx

Sslaxx Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    $181,412 with 25 days to go... let's see if they can do this!

3. pcj

pcj New Member

They've passed $200k and the next prototype is just a few days out. Meanwhile they've released a picture which shows the art style/quality they're aiming for and capable of. I think it's shaping up pretty well. :) 

4. AdamXtreme

AdamXtreme New Member

I am very hopeful for this... the waiting in the meantime does drive me crazy. I just wish people would donate whatever they could to quickly help the project reach its minimal goal...

5. Sslaxx

Sslaxx Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    $206,500 as of right now, 21 days to go. Looking hopeful!

6. AdamXtreme

AdamXtreme New Member

7. AdamXtreme

AdamXtreme New Member