Space Bridge: TFA

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, May 7, 2009.

1. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

sideswipe (pow!):Gouki: 
    springer (pow!):Gouki: 
    weirdwolf (pow!):Gouki: 
    mindwipe (pow!):Gouki: 

you shall live on in our hearts. (toss):rolleyes: 

can't wait to se the 'cons on earth!

2. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Part Six (Creepy Salvation) :p 

Barricade: “Well, what are you waiting for?!”

Frenzy: (Translated) “Hey, do you mind? I’m trying to get into the zone.”

Barricade: “The zone?”

Frenzy: (Translated) “Is there an echo in here?”

Frenzy closes his eyes and hums. Barricade crosses his arms and drums his fingers impatiently.

Barricade: “Are you ready?”

Frenzy: (Translated) “What do you think?”

Barricade smiles slyly and speaks in a sing song voice.

Barricade: “You know, the sooner you hack the space bridge and get us to Earth; the sooner you get to see the earth female again.”

Frenzy abruptly stops humming and opens his eyes. He turns to look at Barricade.

Frenzy: (Translated) “You mean that hot girl who threw me through a window that one time and locked me in a dog kennel?”

Barricade slowly nods his head.

Barricade: “The same.”

Frenzy raises his eyebrows up and down and wolf-whistles.

Frenzy: (Translated) “Well, why the pit didn’t you say so?! I’ll get the space bridge up and running right away! Yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah!”

Frenzy turns to face the control panel and cracks his knuckles. He immediately begins typing rapidly.

Frenzy: (Translated) “Oh yeah! Smokin’ hot earth girl with hot blue eyes, I should probably stop there for the sake of morality, here I come! Yeah baby!”

Frenzy laughs maniacally.

Frenzy: (Translated) “Combaticons, how are things on your end of the space bridge?”

Swindle’s face appears on the computer screen.

Swindle: “Everything is going smoothly, and I know smooth, trust me.”

Frenzy: (Translated) “Any trouble activating said space bridge?”

Swindle: “None whatsoever. It gave me a great opportunity to show off my latest Swindle Co Miracle product. Are you ready? The Swindle Co brand Automatic Hack Tool! Just the right thing to bypass those annoying anti-Decepticon control security locks. I didn’t even have to break a sweat. Not that I ever do, anyway, because robots can’t sweat!”

Swindle laughs. Frenzy chatters and clicks.

Frenzy: (Translated) “No one tried to stop you?”

Swindle: “Oh, you mean those Autobot losers? Don’t worry, they being taken care of as we speak. Good old Brawl and Vortex are personally making sure of that while we open up this big bad space bridge.”

Frenzy chatters wildly and wolf-whistles.

Frenzy: (Translated) “And the hottie-hot-hottie techno-organic girl?”

Swindle looks around and smiles.

Swindle: “I don’t see a techno-organic girl around here. Do you?”

Frenzy: (Translated) “All right then.”

Onslaught: “Our space bridge had been activated. The portal is now open. You can come through now.”

Blast Off: “Yes, we’re waiting on the other side for you.”

Frenzy activates the space bridge and opens a portal. He raises his arms and laughs evilly.

Frenzy: (Translated) “Are you ready, Commander?”

Scorponok: “Yes, let’s roll on out!”

Obsidian: “AREN’T YOU GOING TO GIVE US SOME SORT OF VICTORY SPEECH, OR SOMETHING?”

Scorponok: “There’s no time for that! We have to get through the space bridge, now! So let’s go already!”

The Decepticons cheer. They enter the space bridge portal and vanish. The come out of the portal on Earth. Scorponok is the last one to come out of the portal. He looks around and smiles evilly with jet black eyes.

Scorponok: “Let the games begin.”

Sirens wail in the distance. Onslaught calls Brawl and Vortex over his com link.

Onslaught: “Brawl, Vortex, what happened? Couldn’t you stop them?!”

Brawl: “We tried *KZZT* but the old one *KZZT* slagged us with an *KZZT* EMP Generator.”

Onslaught: “Can you still move?”

Vortex: “Don’t worry; it’ll take *KZZT* a lot more than *KZZT* a measly EMP blast to put *KZZT* the Combaticons offline.”

Onslaught: “Jolly good. Pull yourselves together and meet us back at the hideout.”

Brawl and Vortex: “Will do.”

Onslaught hangs up on Brawl and Vortex.

Onslaught: “Well, this is troubling. I’m afraid we’ll have to regroup for the time being and devise a plot to get back at the bloody Autobots in the near future. Follow us, Commander, and we’ll take you to the location of our hideaway.”

Scorponok: “Very well, like we have a choice. Let’s transform and rise up!”

Scorponok transforms into a scorpion and latches onto Blackout’s back. Blackout transforms into an extraterrestrial helicopter. Scourge and Cyclonus transform into space jets. Obsidian transforms into an extraterrestrial helicopter. Astrotrain and Blast Off transform into space shuttles. Barricade transforms into a police cruiser. Frenzy opens the door and climbs into Barricade. Swindle transforms into and armored humvee. Onslaught transforms into a SWAT assault truck.

Barricade: "Times out!"

Swindle: “How are we supposed to get off of this tower?”

Onslaught: “Indeed. Clearly our vehicle modes are incapable of achieving flight.”

Astrotrain opens a door on the side of his space shuttle mode.

Astrotrain: (Evil Astrotrain) “ALL ABOOOAAARD!!!”

Astrotrain laughs evilly. Onslaught, Swindle, and Barricade drive into the cab. Astrotrain seals the door.

Onslaught: “I say, this is going to be rather unpleasant.”

Swindle: “I never ride coach!”

Barricade: "Come on, I'm a cop! I should get special treatment!"

The Decepticons fly away. Meanwhile, back at the space bridge, the Autobots are recovering from their defeat. Hound helps Kup up onto his feet.

Hound: “Okay, I think it’s safe to say that didn’t really go as planned.”

Kup gasps.

Kup: “No, you think?!”

Hound: “So, now what?”

Kup: “We go after them. That’s what.”

Hound: “All of us? I mean, someone has to stay behind. Who’s going to call for backup? Besides, we’ve got wounded…and KIA’s.”

Kup: “Right. Neither of us is feeling up to going after them right now. So we’ll just have to send whoever isn’t seriously injured to go after the ‘Cons while we call for back up. Where’s Roadbuster?”

Roadbuster: “Right here.”

Roadbuster limps up to Hound and Kup. His shield recharges.

Roadbuster: “Don’t worry, I can handle it.”

Kup: “So, you know what to do?”

Roadbuster nods his head.

Hound: “Just keep an optic on them. Don’t open fire unless we give you the green light. Get me?”

Roadbuster nods his head.

Roadbuster: “Yes, Sir! I need a team.”

Rodimus Prime steps up to Roadbuster and smiles.

Rodimus Prime: “I’ve got this, chief.”

Drift: “I’ll go.”

Drift steps up to Roadbuster and stands next to Rodimus Prime. Jazz and Ironhide step up and smile. Roadbuster nods his head.

Roadbuster: “Okay, Wreckers, just watch your backs and stay together.”

Wreckers: “SIR, YES SIR!”

Hound: “We’ll keep in touch. We’ll send you backup when we can, but I’m sure you can take care of yourselves. Spark-speed to you all, and please, be careful.”

The Wreckers walk into the portal. Roadbuster steps towards the portal.

Kup: “Roadbuster…”

Roabuster looks over his shoulder.

Kup: “Things are going to get hectic beyond that portal. Right now, I’m not feeling all that confident. You might be able to handle it, and you might not. I just hope you know what you’re doing, Master Chief.”

Roadbuster: “Sir, finishing this fight. That’s what I’m doing.”

Kup, Hound, and Roadbuster salute each other. Roadbuster walks into the portal. An Elite Guard ship flies over the space bridge and lands a few feet away from the platform.

THE END BEGINS…

3. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was very absorbed in your story! Well told! I see that the Autobots have a very tough road ahead of them and you are not going to make it easy on them. I've subscribed so I can catch the updates ASAP.

4. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Hey y'all, it looks like my next few fan fictions are going to be :bay  Here's some of what you can (possibly) expect from them:

We've now seen all five Combaticons. That can only mean one thing...:drool: 

We know very little about Sixshot's past. All we know is what he told Sari in the very first story. You know, how he became buddies with Lockdown and helped him kill Yoketron back when they were his students? Yeah, well the thing is, how do we know Sixshot was telling the truth...?

What's up with Scorponok's black eyes?! :eek: 

Cyclonus called Drift "Deadlock"... :inquisiti 

Teen Sari's design and powers are based on quite a few series, including Diebuster, Ghost in Shell, and Iron Man. We've seen most of her powers, but the question is...what else can she do? The Matrix and Supernatural come to mind. Hmmm...

We've now seen every Decepticon from the first movie. That's cool and all, but what about humans?

I've chosen a lot of pontential voice actors for many of the characters I've featured in my fan fictions. I'll list them as the stories progress, but for now, here's a couple of them...

Scorponok = Tobin Bell (The perfect voice for the perfect psycho killer. I totally Saw that coming.)
    Roadbuster = Steve Downes (Big surprise, right?)
    Blast Off = Seth MacFarlane (How many times has Blast Off said "Victory shall be mine?")
    Kup = Kurtwood Smith ("Dumb actuator" = Dumb "a**" = Red Foreman from That 70's Show?)

5. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I have said this countless times, but each time I say it, the stories get better. So again I say, you should be writing animated, not just a fanfic.

6. myhobby

myhobby Back From Outer Space

beach party!

well, his nose didn't grow...

is he emo?

all hail...

:D :p 

simmons?

note: above alterations we're for my entertainment and do not necessarily
    reflect my opinion or transformers world 2005's opinion.:dunce 

frenzy creeps me out...

7. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Nice alterations, and I agree with Frenzy being creepy

8. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Roadbuster = Master Chief. xP Awesome.

Wreckers and Combaticons! Woo!

Humans?! Lennox? 8DDD

Skorponok is totally emo... and Drift is totally a traitor.

9. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Lennox, Epps, Sam and Mikela, Simmons, heck, I might even throw Bobby Bolivia and his mammy in there somewhere! (Though I can't guarantee everyone will be featured.)

10. TF~Starlight

TF~Starlight Well-Known Member

I have been reading your stuff for a long time and always loved it!! I finally registered here so I can keep an eye on your stories!! They're THAT awesome!

11. TransROTF_UK

TransROTF_UK Member

Awesome stuff - I'm a big fan of Roadbuster's "Shock and Awe" tactic!

If you fancy a challenge, try tweeting your script in episodes at the official Transformers UK Twitter page Transformers PPUK (TransformersUK) on Twitter.