Space Bridge: TFA

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SoundFire Prime, May 7, 2009.

1. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Somewhere in a remote sector of the galaxy, an elite Autobot strike team led by the legendary General Kup is preparing to defend Space Bridge 369-737 against a Decepticon strike team led by Commander Scorponok. Scorponok and his team are attempting to activate the space bridge so they can get to Earth. The Autobots secure a perimeter around the space bridge and watch as the Decepticons advance towards them.

Kup: “Roadbuster, get to the top of the space bridge and snipe as many of the ‘Cons as you can. Try to push ‘em back until Flak and Thunderclash get here with backup.”

Roadbuster says nothing and nods his head. He leaps into the air and climbs to the very top of the space bridge. He readies his beam rifle and scans for any Decepticon life. Kup turns to face Rodimus Prime.

Kup: “Rodimus Prime?”

Rodimus Prime turns to face Kup.

Rodimus Prime: “Yes, General Kup, sir?”

Kup smirks. Rodimus Prime smiles eagerly.

Kup: “Put that crossbow of yours to good use and get up there with Roadbuster. Got that?”

Rodimus Prime nods his head.

Rodimus Prime: “Sir, yes Sir!”

Rodimus Prime climbs to the top of the space bridge and joins Roadbuster. Rodimus Prime and Roadbuster look at each other.

Rodimus Prime: “You ready for some action, Chief?”

Roadbuster: “We’ve got the best seats in the house, kid. Get ready for a heck of a performance.”

Rodimus Prime and Roadbuster scan the horizon.

Kup: “Drift, Jazz, and Ironhide, I want you to get down there and give ‘em pit on my signal.”

Jazz: “Groovy-O, Daddy-O.”

Drift: “Sure thing, General, right away.”

Ironhide: “Come on, boys; let’s bust up some Deceptichops!”

Ironhide hoots and hollers as he leads Jazz and Drift down off of the space bridge platform. Jazz readies his energy nun-chucks. Drift draws two samurai swords. Ironhide transforms into his super metal alloy.

Hound: “Nightbeat, Beachcomber, and Tracks, man those machine guns and bring the rain on my command. Come on, let’s go, double time!”

Nightbeat, Beachcomber, and Tracks walk over to the machine guns.

Tracks: “Oh, good heavens, how in the name of Cybertron do you work these vulgar contraptions of death and badness?!”

Nightbeat: “Elementary, my dear Tracks, just hold on, pull the trigger down, and let the bullets do the talking. You know what I’m saying?”

Beachcomber: “Oh, I like, totally understand what you’re saying, Detective Dude. Let’s like, totally drown the ‘Cons in a totally awesomesauce wave of gunfire, man. Cowabunga, dudes!”

Nightbeat, Beachcomber, and Tracks each man a machine gun.

Hot Shot: “Oh, oh, General Kup, Sir?”

Kup: “Yes, Hot Shot?”

Hot Shot: “Do I get to use a machine gun like General Hound’s boys, too?”

Hot Shot gives Kup a big, innocent smile.

Kup: “No, you get to go down there with Lieutenant Drift and the others. Do I make myself clear?”

Hot Shot looks down and sighs.

Hot Shot: “Yes, Sir.”

Kup pats Hot Shot on his shoulder.

Kup: “Go get ‘em, Tigatron.”

Hot Shot heads down to join Drift, Jazz, and Ironhide.

Hot Shot: “Aw man, in the line of fire…again. My life is pain.”

Ironhide snickers.

Ironhide: “Hey, Hot Shot, do you want some jaam with that whine?”

Ironhide laughs heartily and slaps his knee. Drift and Jazz join in.

Drift: “Oh man, that was righteous!”

Jazz: “That was uncool, but you have to admit, it was a solid burn, too.”

Ironhide, Drift and Jazz continue laughing. Hot Shot crosses his arms and huffs. He then smirks and looks at Ironhide.

Hot Shot: “Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, Iron Lung.”

Ironhide, Drift, and Jazz stop laughing. They look at Hot Shot, and then at themselves. They resume laughing.

Drift: “That was by far the greatest burn in the history of botkind!”

Jazz: “Solid, man, real solid, you dig?”

Ironhide: “It’s funny, because it’s true!”

Hot Shot smiles sheepishly and joins in the laughter.

Ironhide: “Put her there, Hot Shot, old buddy, old pal, old friend.”

Ironhide slaps Hot Shot on his shoulder. Hot Shot cries out in pain. Drift and Jazz flinch. Ironhide blushes and rubs the back of his neck.

Ironhide: “Uh…sorry about that, Little Buddy.”

Hot Shot inhales through his teeth and rubs his shoulder.

Hot Shot: “Darn it, why do my shoulders hurt?!”

Drift: “Don’t worry, Hot Shot, half the reinforcements we sent for are trained medics. They’ll be here any nanoclick now, right? At least before the Decepticons, I hope.”

Hot Shot gulps.

Hot Shot: “We’re all gonna die, aren’t we?”

Kup sighs and rubs his temples.

Kup: Why do I always get the dumb-actuators?”

Hound: “The same reason I always get paired up with civilians. I mean, come on, I’ve got a detective, a draft-dodging surfer boy, and a prissy snob on my team. You’ve got a super soldier, the future Magnus, a Decepticon refugee, a cyber-ninja, and a country bumpkin with armor plating. You should count your blessings.”

Kup grins and pats Hound on his back.

Kup: “Ah, you’re right. I guess I’m just jealous of that youthful, rambunctious lot.”

Hound raises an eyebrow inquisitively.

Hound: “Jealous?”

Kup nods his head.

Kup: “Oh, like you don’t know. Come on, you remember when we were their age, don’t you?”

Hound: “Yeah, my protoform-hood wasn’t exactly sunshine and cyber-puppies like yours.”

Kup: “Now wait just a gull-durned minute, my protoform hood was anything but sunshine and cyber-puppies!”

Hound sighs impatiently and puts his palm on his face.

Hound: “Oh, dear Primus, not another one of your itchy, wretched, rust bucket old bot stories!”

Kup huffs angrily and raises his fist.

Kup: “Itchy, wretched, rust in my actuator!”

Rodimus Prime: “Hey, old guys!”

Kup and Hound look up at Rodimus Prime and Roadbuster.

Roadbuster: “Generals, the Decepticons are getting a lot closer now!”

Kup and Hound look out over the horizon. The Decepticons are now within running distance of the space bridge. Hot Shot gulps and backs away slowly.

Hot Shot: “I have a bad feeling about this…”

Jazz quickly looks at Hot Shot and turns his attention back to the Decepticons.

Jazz: “Boy, you’ve always got a bad feeling about something!”

To be continued…

2. myhobby

myhobby ArigatouArigatouArigatou-

GASP! no sixshot!?!

ha ha, sherlock nightbeat.
    ha ha, hotshot burn.
    ha ha, buster chief.
    ha ha, hotshot burn.
    ha ha, old hound.
    ha ha, hotshot burn.

ooh, drift!
    scary percepter is but a paragraph away!

hmm, hotshot burn...

OH i get it! ha ha!

3. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Hot Shot = Burn? OMG! I never thought of that. Good eye! Old Hound, yeah, but I actually imagine him as being voiced by Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer from 24) so maybe Hound isn't that old...

4. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

:lolol  tastic. This is awesome. xD

5. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Dos

Kup: “Prepare to fire on my signal!”

Hound calls Cosmos over his com link.

Hound: “Cosmos, have you gathered any Intel on who we’re up against?”

Cosmos silently monitors Commander Scorponok and his brigade from a safe distance in his mobile observatory buggy mode.

Cosmos: “Oh, I most certainly have, General Hound. Commander Scorponok is heading your way with quite a few heavy hitters. I’d be very careful, if I were you.”

Hound groans.

Hound: “That fragging arachnid just won’t give up, will he? All right, who else is down there?”

Cosmos: “Oh, wow, where do I even begin?! Let’s see, Mindwipe, Weirdwolf, Barricade, Cyclonus, Blackout, Scourge, Astrotrain, Obsidian, and Stormcloud.”

Hound: “Wow, Scorponok really went all out hiring powerhouses, didn’t he?”

Cosmos: “So it would seem…”

Hound: “Fall back and man a machine gun when you get here, double time.”

Cosmos: “Yes, Sir.”

Cosmos rolls on back to the space bridge without alerting the Decepticons. Kup calls Flak over his com link.

Kup: “Kup to Flak. Come in, Flak. How are those reinforcements coming along?”

Flak: “This is Flak. Don't worry, Kup, we’ll be there in about five nanoclicks.”

Kup: “Fine, just make it quick. The Decepticons have sent some pretty big suckers to take us down. At this point, I don’t know if we can take ‘em all, even with Roadbuster.”

Flak: “Will do, old friend.”

Flak hangs up.

Kup: “All right, everyone, just hold ‘em off until back up arrives!”

The Decepticons pause and look at the space bridge from afar.

Scouge: “So, what’s the plan, Commander Scorponok, sir?”

Scorponok’s eyes narrow evilly.

Scorponok: “Clear a path for Barricade, we need to get him up to the space bridge’s control panel.”

Barricade: “Forget that, I can get up there myself!”

Scorponok: “Barricade, you fool, those Autobots are under the command of General Kup and General Hound. In case you didn’t know, they’re the greatest military leaders in the history of the Elite Guard.”

Cyclonus: “That, and the demon, Roadbuster is there with them. We might as well call it quits now. There isn’t a single Decepticon who’s faced him and lived to tell about it, and I sure as heck don’t want to be his next victim.”

Astrotrain: (Good Astrotrain) “Cyclonus is right, we should just surrender now while we have the chance. Maybe, if we’re lucky, we’ll get lighter sentences if we do it that way.” (Evil Astrotrain) “Why don’t we just go over there and tear them all into pieces?! Then, once we activate the space bridge and get to Earth, we can gather up as many humans as we can and crush them like the worthless bugs they are!” (Emo Astrotrain) “Yeah, yeah, rip, tear, and kill. All the time, every time, full time, if you ask me, we’re just wasting time. What does it all mean?!”

Weirdwolf chuckles to himself.

Weirdwolf: “I know, Astrotrain is such a freak, right? Yeah, I was about to say the same thing. Triple changers are crazy, man. I know, right? Oh, right, I guess I never thought of it that way. You sure are smart, Weirdwolf. Emit lla fo nocitpeced tsetaerg eht er’ouy!”

The Decepticons stare blankly at Weirdwolf. Weirdwolf nods his head. Obsidian roars in frustration. He grabs weirdwolf by his neck and lifts him up.

Obsidian: “WEIRDWOLF, YOU DEMENTED DECEPTICON FREAK SHOW, CAN’T YOU EVER JUST SHUT UP FOR ONE NANOCLICK?!”

Weirdwolf looks down and scratches his head. He looks at Obsidian with a puzzled look on his face.

Weirdwolf: “Uh, are you talking to me, or are you talking to the me inside of me?”

Obsidian: “PREPARE TO BE OBLITERATED, YOU MISERABLE WHELP!!!”

Scorponok: “Enough of this! Obsidian, release him!”

Obsidian glares at Scorponok and drops Weirdwolf.

Obsidian: “As you wish.”

Mindwipe floats over to Weirdwolf and helps him up.

Mindwipe: “Blah! Are you okay, Weirdwolf?”

Weirdwolf yelps in fear and covers his eyes with his arm.

Weirdwolf: “Yes, yes, we’re okay, just don’t look at us!”

Mindwipe hisses and floats over to Scorponok.

Mindwipe: “Blah! Blah! It makes me so sad that no one ever wants to look me in the eyes. Do you see my point, Commander?”

Mindwipe stares at Scorponok. Scorponok turns his back to Mindwipe and backhands him. Mindwipe jumps back and rubs his face. His eyes roll back in his head. He bears his fangs and roars demonically.

Scorponok: “I’ll thank you to never, ever look at me like that again, you sick freak. Maybe if you had used that “sixth sense” of yours, you could have avoided being punished for your treasonous behavior. Need I remind you of the lesson you should have learned after I…punished Skullcruncher?”

Scorponok gingerly toys with his stinger. He gives Mindwipe an icy look.

Mindwipe: “Now I know why Sixshot hated you so much. You’re a cold, bitter, vicious monster!”

Scorponok snickers devilishly and wraps his tail around Mindwipe. He points his stinger at Mindwipe’s chest plate.

Scorponok: “Keep wagging that forked tongue of yours like that, and I’ll see to it that you join Sixshot in the darkness of space. Do I make myself clear, Mindwipe?”

Mindwipe glares at Scorponok.

Scorponok: “Don’t look at me.”

Mindwipe closes his eyes and sighs.

Mindwipe: “Yes, Master.”

Scorponok releases Mindwipe.

Scorponok: “Good, now then, Decepticons, attack!”

The Decepticons cheer and run towards the space bridge.

Kup and Hound: “AUTOBOTS, ATTACK!!!”

Nightbeat, Tracks, Beachcomber, and Cosmos fire their machine guns at the oncoming Decepticons.

Roadbuster: “Ready, Rodimus?”

Rodimus Prime: “I was constructed ready, Roadbuster!”

Roadbuster snipes at the Decepticons. Rodimus Prime shoots arrows from his crossbow.

Scorponok: “Cyclonus, you take the brat with the swords!”

Cyclonus: “Whatever.”

Scorponok: “Weirdwolf, or Weirdwolves, for that matter, get the drudge with the flame throwers and ridiculously large shoulders!”

Weirdwolf: “I’m on it, and so am I!”

Scorponok: “Astrotrain, the ninja-bot is all yours.”

Astrotrain: (Evil Astrotrain) “Excellent! I shall tear him in two!”

Scorponok: “Obsidian, you…what?!”

A large Elite Guard flagship hovers over the battlefield.

Flak: “Attention Autobots, this is the flagship, Superior Justification. We have a whole squad ready to go for you. We will return momentarily with more.”

A beam of light rains down from the ship. Autobots Warpath, Dai Atlas, Springer, Jetfire, Jetstorm, Sideswipe, Skids, Mudflap, and Jolt float down from the beam. They are followed by seven Omega Sentinels. Warpath pounds his fists together.

Warpath: “Bam! Pow! Did somebody call for backup?”

Jetfire and Jetstorm: “Autobot reinforcements are being okey for dokey!”

Hot Shot: “Oh man, we’re gonna win, aren’t we?”

To be continued…

6. jtfire

jtfire Well-Known Member

Awesome!

7. myhobby

scorpy! scorpy! scorpy the scourge!:ev: 

he really got the freaks didn't he?

oh, and:
    ha ha, hotshot burn:D 

I-rod i mus
    my hammer shall wield for me!

8. diablo

diablo Well-Known Member

You're doing a very nice job characterizing all these old G1 guys into the animated universe.

I'm enjoying your work - keep it up.

9. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

Awesome characterization. And still funny- Astrotrain, Weirdwolf, 'okey for dokey' 'ridiculously large shoulders'. xP

10. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

Awesome!

11. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Three (This is where things start getting violent...)

The Omega Sentinels aim their arm cannons at the Decepticons. The lead Omega Sentinel speaks in a load, monotone, vocorder voice.

Omega Sentinel Leader: “ATTENTION, COMMANDER SCORPONOK, BY ORDER OF THE AUTOBOT HIGH COUNCIL, YOU ARE HEREBY UNDER ARREST. SURRENDER IMMEDIATELY OR WE WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE YOU DOWN WITH DEADLY FORCE. YOU HAVE ONE NANOCLICK TO RESPOND.”

Cyclonus: “Oh yeah, we’re dead. It all falls down!”

Barricade: “Oh, scrap, now what are we gonna do?!”

Scorponok: “Decepticons…”

The Decepticons look at Scorponok.

Scorponok: “CHARGE!!!”

The Decepticons cheer and charge towards the Autobots.

Omega Sentinel Leader: “VERY WELL, PREPARE TO BE TERMINATED.”

Warpath: “Don’t those Decepti-morons ever listen to reason? They might as well start digging their own graves. I swear, one of these days…Pow! Right in the kisser! ”

Dai Atlas: “It seems the ‘Cons will never learn their lesson. Folly that there arrogance will be their downfall. Let us bring these fools to justice once and for all!”

Hot Shot: “If we make it out of this online, I am so going on vacation! I really deserve one. I mean, really, my life is pain, man!”

Drift whispers to Ironhide.

Drift: "Does he ever stop complaining?"

Ironhide shakes his head.

Roadbuster: “Well, this should be fun. I might just have to take out the big guns.”

Rodimus Prime: “Big guns?”

Roadbuster: “Operation: Shock and Awe.”

Roadbuster stands up. He deploys multiple guns on his shoulders. Twin over-shoulder double-blasters extend from Roadbuster’s back. Roadbuster’s midsection flips open to reveal a Gatling gun. Roadbuster cracks his knuckles, and then his neck. Rodimus Prime’s jaw drops open.

Rodimus Prime: “Wow!”

Roadbuster: “Yeah, wow.”

Beachcomber: “I should have brought a long board, man.”

Kup and Hound: “AUTOBOTS, ATTACK!!!”

Nightbeat, Beachcomber, Tracks, and Cosmos fire their machine guns. Roadbuster snipes at the Decepticons. Rodimus Prime shoots arrows from his crossbow.

Rodimus Prime: “Hey, why are you using that beam rifle instead of that really awesome thing you just did with the guns on your shoulders and stuff?”

Roadbuster: “Shock and Awe is a last resort against the 'Cons, get it?”

Rodimus Prime: “Oh, cool.”

Drift, Jazz, Ironhide, and Hot Rod charge towards the Decepticons. Dai Atlas and the others get into position.

Dai Atlas: “TAKE THEM!!!”

Dai Atlas takes on Weirdwolf. Skids and Mudflap team up and tackle Scourge. Obsidian transforms into an extraterrestrial helicopter and flies towards the space bridge. Jolt lassoes Obsidian with his electric whips and tries to pull him back with all his might. Stormcloud transforms into a rocket and flies towards Warpath. Warpath transforms into a tank and opens fire on Stormcloud. Astrotrain transforms into a monorail and charges towards Jetfire and Jetstorm.

Astrotrain: (Evil Astrotrain) “BRING ON THE PAIN TRAIN! CHOO-CHOO! CHUGGA-CHUGGA-CHUGGA! CHOO-CHOO!”

Jetstorm looks at Jetfire with confusion.

Jetstorm: “Brother, this Decepticon, why is he making noises of chewing food?”

Jetfire: “I do not know, Brother, but I also do not want to be finding out, either!”

Jetstorm: “Perhaps we should be bringing train of pain as well?”

Jetfire: “That is an excellent plan, Brother. Let us combine and bring train of pain together!”

Jetstorm: “Okey for dokey, Brother.”

Jetfire and Jetstorm give each other a high five and combine to form Safeguard. Safeguard slams his fist against the palm of his hand and cracks his knuckles.

Safeguard: “MOTHER CYBERTRON SENDS HER REGARDS, DECEPTICON!”

Astrotrain transforms into robot mode and puts his hands in the air.

Astrotrain: (Good Astrotrain) “I submit! Throw in the towel. Knock out by technicality. You win!”

Safeguard: “FIGHT ME, YOU COWARD!”

Astrotrain: (Evil Astrotrain) “Oh, I’ll fight you, all right, and then I’ll kill you to death!”

Safeguard snarls and pounds his fists together.

Safeguard: “I MUST BREAK YOU.”

Astrotrain roars and transforms into a rocket. He blasts off towards Safeguard. Safeguard jumps onto Astrotrain and punches him multiple times. Astrotrain tries to shake Safeguard off while flying in a crooked path.

Astrotrain: (Emo Astrotrain) "Well, this is probably going to end badly..."

Weirdwolf pounces on Dai Atlas and pins him to the ground. He snaps at Dai Atlas’ throat and tries to maul him. Dai Atlas struggles to fend Weirdwolf off. Weirdwolf howls.

Weirdwolf: “All work, and no play makes Weirdwolf a dull Decepticon! Shut up, Weirdwolf, I already said it! Stop nagging me, for Spark’s sake! Me’ dna me’ hctac! Ereh er’yeht. Uoy rof gnimoc s’ydderf, owt, eno! Doolb eb lliw ereht, sey ho.”

Dai Atlas closes his eyes and hums. After meditating for a moment, Dai Atlas puts his hands on Weirdwolf’s head and twists it until his neck cracks. Weirdwolf yelps and stops clawing at Dai Atlas. Dai Atlas shoves Weirdwolf’s lifeless body off of his own and stands up. He takes a deep breath.

Dai Atlas: “Bad dog.”

Mindwipe: “WEIRDWOLF, NO!!!”

Mindwipe transforms into a bat and glides towards Dai Atlas. Dai Atlas turns to face Mindwipe and readies himself.

Roadbuster: “Rodimus, flaming arrows, now!”

Rodimus Prime pulls out two flaming arrows and pulls them back in his crossbow.

Rodimus Prime: “I’m gonna hate myself for saying this, but get ‘em while they’re hot!”

Rodimus Prime lets go, and the arrows go flying straight towards Mindwipe. The arrows strike Mindwipe in his back and engulf his entire body in flames. Mindwipe screams in pain.

Mindwipe: “THE LIGHT, IT BURNS!!!”

Mindwipe manages to stay airborne.

Rodimus Prime: “He’s still flying!”

Roadbuster zooms in on Mindwipe and tries to get a steady shot.

Roadbuster: “Not for long.”

Roadbuster pulls the trigger on his beam rifle and shoots Mindwipe in the back of the head. Mindwipe drops out of the sky. Rodimus Prime laughs.

Rodimus Prime: “Oh man, sweet! That was a pit of a headshot, Sir!”

Rodimus Prime gives Roadbuster a high five.

Roadbuster: “No problem, it’s what I do.”

Mindwipe transforms into robot mode and rolls around on the ground. He reaches for Scorponok.

Mindwipe: “HELP ME!!!”

Scorponok walks over to Mindwipe with his hands behind his back and looks down at him. He shakes his head and smirks.

Scorponok: “And why would I do a thing like that?”

Mindwipe hisses. He stares at Scorponok with flashing red eyes. Scorponok narrows his eyes and sneers. Mindwipe yells with a demonic echo in his voice.

Mindwipe: “LOOK INTO MY OPTICS, AND DO AS I COMMAND! MAKE ME LEADER!”

Scorponok roars with rage and whips Mindwipe in the face with his tail. Mindwipe hisses and shoots electricity out of his hands. Scorponok gets electrocuted and falls on his back. Mindwipe stands up and continues shooting electricity out of his hands.

Mindwipe: “BLAH! BLAH! OBEY ME, DARN YOU! BLAH!”

Scorponok leaps to his feet and stabs Scorponok in the chest plate with his stinger. Mindwipe’s eyes bug out. He gags. Scorponok forcefully pulls his stinger out of Mindwipe’s chest plate and kicks him to the ground. Scorponok gingerly toys with his stinger and snickers evilly.

Scorponok: “How about that? It’s the stake that killed the vampire.”

Scorponok bends down and comes face to face with Mindwipe.

Scorponok: “Now, look into my optics, and do as I command. Say hello to Skullcruncher and the rest of those ghosts and ghouls you so foolishly
    socialize with for me, would you kindly?”

Mindwipe groans and laughs insanely.

Mindwipe: “I have *KZZT* seen your future *KZZT* Scorponok. You are *KZZT* going to *KZZT* die by the servo of *KZZT* S-s-S-s-S...*KZZT*”

Mindwipe’s body turns grey. Scorponok sighs.

Scorponok: “How fitting for a deluded drudge obsessed with death to meet his end in the most violent of deaths. Oh well, back to more...important matters.”

Scorponok transforms into a scorpion and burrows into the ground. The battle between the Autobots and the Decepticons intensifies.

To be continued…

12. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Weirdwolf Backmasking :O

Just to make it easier for you guys, here's a list of everything Weirdwolf said that was backwards.

"You're the greatest Decepticon of all time!"

"Catch 'em and kill 'em!" = The Amityville Horror (2005)

"They're here..." = Poltergeist

"One, two, Freddy's coming for you..." = A Nightmare on Elm Street

"Oh yes, there will be blood." = Saw 2

By the way, I apologize to anyone who was expecting to see Weirdwolf and Mindwipe in future fan fictions... :(  But I will say this, Mindwipe is clearly in some way connected to the spirit world. What does that mean for him, exactly? ;) 

13. myhobby

that he's creepy?
    that he's dead?
    that he's loopy in the head?

hm, s...
    starscream?
    shockwave?
    springer?
    safeguard?
    sixshot?
    sentinel prime?(a fate worse than regular death)

or...

SARI!

14. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

:insert clapping icon here:

This was very epic. Decepticons are evil. And lol @ Weirdwolf talking backwards, it took me a second to get that. xP

15. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is so fun to read! I'm looking forward to more.

16. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    If you think Scorponok is a heartless sadist now, try to imagine him being voiced by Tobin Bell...(John Kramer/Jigsaw from the Saw Series) :eek:  :ev: 

17. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Four (Break out the tissues, y'all!)

Springer goes after Blackout. Blackout draws his helicopter blades and swings at Springer. Springer draws his own helicopter blades blocks Blackout’s attack.

Springer: “Looks like a stalemate. That’s too bad, seeing how one of us really should win this fight.”

Springer and Blackout stab at each other and block their attacks. They clash their blades together. Blackout glares at Springer and narrows his eyes. He emits a loud, alien bellow. Springer grunts in effort to push Blackout’s blade back.

Springer: “I take it that’s stupid talk for ‘I’m a big, stupid moron?’”

Blackout: “NO, IT’S MY BATTLE CRY. I ALWAYS MAKE IT BEFORE I SLAUGHTER AN AUTOBOT.”

Springer: “Huh?”

Blackout kicks Springer in the gut and knocks him down. Springer looks up in horror. Blackout chuckles and raises his blade in the air.

Blackout: “CHECKMATE, AUTOBOT!”

Springer looks down and covers his eyes with his arm.

Omega Sentinel Leader: “ASSAULT ON AN ELITE GUARD OFFICER! ASSAULT ON AN ELITE GUARD OFFICER! TAKE HIM DOWN! TAKE HIM DOWN!”

The Omega Sentinels blast off of the ground and fly towards Blackout. They open fire on him. Blackout gets showered by a barrage of plasma blasts and shakes them off. He stares furiously at the Omega Sentinels and puts his blade away. Springer crawls away.

Blackout: “DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM? I’M BLACKOUT, GLITCHES!”

Kup frowns. He looks at Hound and sees he has the same look of fear and dread on his face.

Kup: “General Hound?”

Hound: “I know…”

Roadbuster: “……”

Blackout activates his heavy machine guns and rocket launchers. He shoots and kills two Omega Sentinels.

Omega Sentinel Leader: “SENTINELS DOWN! SENTINELS DOWN! ALL UNITS, USE DEA…*KZZT*”

Blackout shoots and kills the Omega Sentinel Leader. Kup frantically tries to contact Flak over his com link.

Kup: “Flak, we need back up! Say again, we need back up! The ‘Cons are wiping us out, fast! Get someone down here, now!”

Flak: “Negative! Negative! Superior Justification is taking heavy fire from the Decepticons! They’re tearing us apart! Look out!”

Kup looks up in horror and sees the Superior Justification taking heavy fire from a fleet of Decepticon battleships.

Flak: “WE CAN’T HOLD ON! WE CAN’T HOLD ON! WE’RE GOING DOWN!!!”

The Superior Justification flies over the space bridge and disappears down bellow the battlefield.

Kup: “Flak! FLAK!!! He’s gone...”

Hound frowns.

Hound: “Kup…I’m so sorry.”

Kup closes his eyes and shakes his head.

Kup: “What?”

Hound: “General?”

Kup: “What in the name of the All-Spark is on the other end of this space bridge that the Decepticons have to massacre innocent Autobots over?”

Hound turns to look at the space bridge and frowns. He puts his hand behind his back and sighs.

Hound: “Sari…”

Blackout unleashes a massive shock wave that topples everyone around him. Two Omega Sentinels try to grab Blackout from behind. Blackout backhands them so hard, that their heads get knocked off. The headless Omega Sentinels collapse and turn grey. Blackout activates his chest-mounted laser cannon and blasts the remaining Omega Sentinels into smithereens. Blackout roars victoriously and unleashes another shock wave. Barricade dukes it out with Sideswipe. Sideswipe circles Barricade and slashes him with his arm blades. Barricade cries out in pain and snarls. He grabs a hold of Sideswipe’s neck and chokes him.

Barricade: “SEE YOU LATER, BOY!!!”

Barricade draws a shurieken blade and slashes Sideswipe across his chest plate. Sideswipe gasps for air. Barricade drops him, transforms into a police cruiser, and speeds away. Springer crawls over to Sideswipe.

Springer: “SIDESWIPE!!!”

Sideswipe looks up at Springer and smiles.

Sideswipe: “Captain Springer…*KZZT* I…”

Springer: “What is it, Sideswipe?”

Tears form in Sideswipe’s eyes. Sideswipe laughs softly.

Sideswipe: “Sunstreaker…he’s…*KZZT* waiting for me…*KZZT* I can *KZZT* see him. I see my brother *KZZT* Sunstreaker *KZZT* Captain…*KZZT*”

Springer clenches his fist and puts in on Sideswipe’s chest plate.

Springer: “You’ve done your job, Lieutenant Sideswipe.”

Springer salutes Sideswipe.Sideswipe tries to lift his arm to salute Springer. Springer closes his eyes and turns his head away.

Springer: “At ease.”

Sideswipe: “Semper-Fi…”

Sideswipe’s eyes go black. His body turns grey. Springer pounds on Sideswipe’s chest plate.

Springer: “Why can’t it just end already?”

Blackout towers over Springer.

Springer: “WHY CAN’T YOU DRUDGES JUST QUIT?!”

Blackout bends down to come face to face with Springer, and flicks him away. Warpath continues firing at Stormcloud. He transforms into robot mode and waits for Stormcloud to make another pass. Stormcloud turns around and soars towards Warpath. Warpath waits for the right time, and then boards Stormcloud. He continuously punches Stormcloud as hard as he can.

Warpath: “BAM! POW! BAM! POW! BAM! POW!”

Stormcloud transforms into robot mode in a desprate attempt to shake Warpath off. Warpath clutches his hand and digs into Stormcloud’s chest plate. He pulls out Stormcloud’s spark and tosses it aside. Stormcloud stalls and falls to the ground. Warpath lets go of Stormcloud and lands on his feet. He crosses his arms.

Warpath: “Like I said, one of these days, Megatron…Pow! Right in the kisser!”

Scourge rubs his hands together and walks away from Skids and Mudflap. Skids and Mudflap moan and groan in pain. Scourge shakes his head and frowns disappointedly.

Scourge: “Pathetic, simply pathetic.”

Scourge transforms into a space jet and joins Cyclonus in fighting Drift, Jazz, Ironhide, and Hot Shot. Drift engages Cyclonus in a sword fight. Drift and Cyclonus clash their swords together. Cyclonus narrows his eyes and smirks.

Cyclonus: “You obviously know a thing or two about swordplay, Deadlock.”

Drift gasps and narrows his eyes. He pulls his swords back as far as he can and slowly backs away from Cyclonus. Cyclonus frowns.

Cyclonus: “What are you doing?”

Drift: “Call me Deadlock…one more time.”

Cyclonus snarls.

Cyclonus: “Okay then, Deadlock.”

Drift performs a hurricane spin with his swords and strikes Cyclonus multiple times while spinning around him. Drift stops spinning and stumbles away from him in a daze. Cyclonus stands perfectly still. After a few seconds, Cyclonus drops his swords, drops to his knees, and ultimately collapses. He groans in pain. Hot Shot activates his flamethrowers and sets Scourge on fire. Scourge roars. He stumbles towards Hot Shot while thrashing his arms about wildly. Jazz slams his nun-chucks down on Scourge’s shoulders. Scourge groans in pain and drops to his knees.

Ironhide: “Hey, Decepti-chop!”

Scourge looks up at Ironhide. Ironhide smirks and gives Scourge a right hook, left hook combo. Scourge falls on his side. Ironhide hoots and hollers.

Ironhide: “And that's how we roll!”

Drift, Jazz, Ironhide, and Hot Shot cheer. They sit Cyclonus and Scourge against each other’s backs. Hot Shot socks Scourge, and then takes a swing at Cyclonus.

Hot Shot: “Whose life is pain now, you worthless crankshafts?!”

Kup: “Drift, Jazz, Ironhide, Hot Shot, Jolt, Warpath, Dai Atlas, and Safeguard, fall back to the space bridge, double time!”

Hound: “Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! Let’s go!”

Barricade speeds towards the space bridge.

Barricade: “This ends now!”

To be continued…

18. SoundFire Prime

News Credits:
    Part Five (The most swearing you'll hear in any of my fanfics.)

Safeguard is still riding on Astrotrain.

Astrotrain: (Emo Astrotrain) “This battle is so pointless. The whole war is pointless. Life is pointless. What’s the point? We’re all going to die, anyway. You know, I bet Scorponok’s gonna die.”

Safeguard punches Astrotrain in the cockpit.

Safeguard: “IF HE DIES, HE DIES.”

Hound calls Safeguard over his com link.

Hound: “Safeguard, fall back to the space bridge right now, and bring the Twins with you, if you can find them. That’s an order.”

Safeguard: “BUT WHAT ABOUT…?”

Hound: “THAT’S AN ORDER, ALL-SPARK SLAGGIT!!!”

Safeguard sighs and jumps off of Astrotrain. He picks up Skids and Mudflap, and flies back to the space bridge.

Safeguard: “SIR, YES SIR!”

Jolt struggles to pull Obsidian in with his electric whips. Hound calls Jolt over his com link.

Hound: “Jolt, get back to the space bridge, double time!”

Jolt: “I’ve almost got him! Just a little more…”

Hound: “Jolt, you insubordinate malfunction, I order you to get your actuator over here right now! I should have to ask you twice!”

Jolt: “No, not yet!”

Hound: “ALL-SPARK SLAGGIT! I GAVE YOU A MOTHERBOARD FRAGGING ORDER, YOU SON OF A GLITCH!”

Jolt makes grunts of effort.

Jolt: “HOW ‘BOUT YOU TAKE YOUR ORDER AND BLOW IT OUT YOUR…?”

Hound: “JOOOOOOLT!!!”

Jolt hangs up on Hound.

Jolt: “I never did like that glitch head…”

An electrical current travels through Jolt’s whips and strikes Obsidian. Obsidian transforms into robot mode and roars in pain. His internal circuitry lights up with blue electricity. Jolt smirks and chuckles wryly.

Jolt: “That may come as a shock to you.”

Obsidian: “NO…”

Obsidian yanks Jolt’s electric whips and pulls him off the ground. He clutches Jolt in his fist. Jolt stares into Obsidian’s visor with fear in his eyes.

Obsidian: “BUT THIS WILL.”

Obsidian raises his hand. His claws extend. A ball of fire forms in the palm of Obsidian’s hand. Obsidian squeezes Jolt in his fist.

Obsidian: “IF YOU CAN’T TAKE THE HEAT, THEN GET OUT OF HELL’S KITCHEN!”

Jolt: “Oh.”

Obsidian blasts fire at Jolt. Jolt becomes engulfed in flames and screams. Obsidian ceases fire and lowers his hand. He slams Jolt’s charred corpse hard against the ground and chuckles evilly.

Obsidian: “OH STRIKA, IF ONLY YOU COULD SEE ME NOW. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME FOR THAT IDIOT, LUGNUT?!”

Springer shoots Obsidian in his back. Obsidian turns around and snarls. He raises his hand and creates a ball of fire in his palm. Astrotrain lands behind Springer. Springer turns to face Astrotrain. He turns to see Blackout staring him in the face.

Springer: “No…”

Scorponok’s tail emerges from the ground and drives itself through Springer’s back. Springer gags. Scorponok’s tail pulls Springer underneath the ground. Springer screams in excruciating pain. Scorponok emerges from beneath the ground and transforms into robot mode. He licks oil off of his fingers and licks his lips. He smiles devilishly with jet black eyes.

Scorponok: “Game over.”

Kup clenches his fists and roars.

Kup: “SPRINGER, NO! THAT TEARS IT!!!”

Hound: “FIRE AT WILL!!!”

The Autobots open fire on the Decepticons. The Decepticons make a run for the space bridge.

Scorponok: “It’s going to take a lot more than that to stop us, Autobot fools!”

Astrotrain: (Evil Astrotrain) “DIE, INFIDELS!!!”

Kup: “Roadbuster, shock and awe, now!”

Roadbuster sprints off of the space bridge platform and transforms into S&A mode. He unleashes a barrage of gunfire on the Decepticons.

Scorponok: “BLACKOUT, COUNTER HIS ATTACK!!!”

Blackout lumbers towards Roadbuster and opens fire on him. Roadbuster and Blackout leap at each other use P.O.K.E on each other. They create an explosion that sends a massive shock across the entire battle field that knocks everyone off their feet. Everything falls silent. Blackout pulls himself up and gasps. Roadbuster stares him down with his arms crossed. Blackout narrows his eyes and growls.

Blackout: “Don’t you *KZZT* ever *KZZT* die *KZZT* Demon?!”

Roadbuster slowly shakes his head.

Roadbuster: “If I died, it wouldn’t be a very fun game now would it?”

Roadbuster drops to his knees and falls over. Blackout falls on his back and clutches his chest plate. He pants heavily. Scorponok stands up and looks around at the unconscious Autobots.

Scorponok: “Finally *KZZT* Barricade, now’s your chance.”

Barricade: “Well, it’s about time!”

Barricade runs up to the space bridge’s control panel.

Scorponok tries to catch his breath.

Scorponok: “Decepticons, sound off!”

The exhausted voices of the fallen Decepticons call out.

Astrotrain: (Good Astrotrain) “Astrotrain!” (Evil Astrotrain) “Astrotrain, here!" (Emo Astrotrain) “I’m pretty much dead for all I care, but I’m here in spirit. Not that that matters, or anything, ‘cause everything else is dead…like life in general.”

Obsidian: “OBSIDIAN!”

Blackout: “…Bla…Blac…Blackout…here!”

Cyclonus and Scourge break free from their stasis cuffs. They transform into space jets and fly over to Scorponok. They transform into their robot modes.

Cyclonus: “Well, the good news is that we’re still alive, but the bad news is that we probably won’t be for much longer.”

Scourge: “I guess this means we’re all present and accounted for…”

Barricade slowly steps towards the space bridge’s control panel. Hot Shot leaps in front of Barricade and stands in his way of the control panel. He snarls.

Hot Shot: “You’re gonna have to get through me first, Decepti-creep!”

Barrcade rolls his eyes and groans impatiently.

Barricade: “Oh, shut up!”

Barricade grabs Hot Shot by his throat and tosses him over his shoulder. Hot Shot screams and does a nasty face plant onto the ground. He lifts his head up and groans.

Hot Shot: “My LiFe Is PaIn!”

Hot Shot passes out. Barricade steps up to the control panel and cracks his knuckles.

Barricade: “Do your thing, Frenzy.”

Frenzy ejects himself from Barricade’s chest and lands in front of the control panel. He laughs maniacally and speaks rapidly in Cybertronian.

Frenzy: (Translated) “So, what is it this time, huh, Boss? Come on, tell me. Tell me! Tell me! I can do it! Just say the word, and I’m there. Come on, I was constructed ready! Tell me, what do I have to do? Come on, tell me!”

Barricade: “We need you to hack the space bridge and open up a portal to Earth.”

Frenzy: (Translated) “Say no more, I’m on it!”

Barricade: “Tell me you still remember the coordinates?”

Frenzy: (Translated) “You bet your sweet skid plate I do! Sit back, and prepare to be amazed!”

To be concluded…

19. Vexza

Vexza Nerdicon

D8 Sides and Sunny.... these two chapters were touching. :'(

Deadlock...? PLOT DEVELOPMENT.

I got a Juggernaut vibe from Blackout. And a Halo vibe, too. o.0

20. Riltht

Riltht Full-Time Doomsayer

Wow, Best. Update. Ever.