Southern California sightings thread

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Tech Support' started by sslanchi, Jan 24, 2011.

1. sslanchi

sslanchi Legendary Prime

PLEASE!

Long time reader here.

California is too large for one thread. Nor Cal findings don't help So cal and vice versa. Southern California has a rich collector community supported by Frank n Sons and a dedicated thread would help this grow in size and strength.

2. Tim Formas

Tim Formas Old Man Administrator

News Credits:
    I'll bring it up with the staff again. It's been discussed before and considered. We just need to ensure breaking states up is done when it makes sense and not overdone to the point where there are 250+ sightings threads.

I understand your viewpoint. Being in northern Illinois, a sighting near the southern tip of the state that is 5+ hours away does nothing for me.

3. sslanchi

sslanchi Legendary Prime

Right and when in comes to CA, we are talking almost TEN hours from end to end. You can see that alot of forums of similar nature split CA into two threads. There is some opposition to the idea in the thread itself, which is mostly overbearing Northern California people.

Thank you for considering.

4. sslanchi

sslanchi Legendary Prime

Also, keep in mind what you said yourself.. Im not even the first person to suggest this. That should say something.

Thanks again.