South Carolina Transformers Sightings

Discussion in 'Transformers Sightings' started by Dragonwolf, Jul 9, 2003.

1. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

Went to target bluffton, bought one of the several bumblebee greatest hits leader soundwaves. I'm a little unsure about it. It was on sale for $45, then I used the 25% off coupon. I also had to get some other toys for a donation type of thing which allowed to use the $10 gift card on a $50 purchase. I'm unsure about Soundwave because I think it will be super cheap clearance before it's all said and done - but I really wanted one lol.

They have quite a few transformers at that target - mostly the predictable bumblebee/energon stuff that isn't selling. POTP wise a leader optimus and leader rodimus. SS wise one jazz, a leader grimlock, and 2 each of voyager brawl and megatron.

2. ljacone

ljacone Decepticon Pretender

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Wreck-Gar spotted at Walgreens on Laurens Road in Greenville (near Haywood Road). There were a few of them but they were hidden behind a Cloudraker/Wingspan box.

Offer expires while you wait, operators are standing by.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Radio Joe

Radio Joe Well-Known Member

Laurens, SC Walgreens had 3 Wreck-Gars yesterday.

Laurens, Walmart looks like they got in some more SS stuff- Lockdown, bee, stinger and crowbar.

Mountain of the G1 Issue stuff.

4. Taureanstar

I returned an unopened wreck gar to Walgreens in Bluffton - the one across the street from Kroger at the corner of Simmonsville and 278.

Walmart Bluffton and Target Bluffton both have a good amount of stuff but nothing new.

5. KurtCodeine

KurtCodeine Member

Scooped that Wreck-gar hyped to crack him open!

• Like Like x 1
  6. phaorion

phaorion Beast Mode!!!!!

Picked up 2 wreck gars at a Walgreens in camden.
    On a side note, anyone wanting potp optimal optimus, just got mine from Walmart.
    Ordered Monday and got it in store today......... not as good as having sdcc version but had to settle since Hasbro screwed me and many others with the serve/site fiasco when ordering and didnt give anyone a heads up after fixing it and put the rest up.

7. diablogunner

diablogunner Defender of the All-Spark

The Walgreens near Houston Northcutt in Mt. Pleasant had 3 Wreck-Gars on the shelf.

8. Taureanstar

Walmart hardeeville near bluffton actually got some transformers in(they've been pretty barren for awhile), but nothing exciting. They got in a couple of cases of the jazz/lockdown wave - and all studio series deluxes are on "rollback" to 16.82 right now. They also got a couple of cases of monsterbots. Curiously enough they have zero g1 reissue figures.

Target Bluffton got in a case of the SS ratchet/old school bumblebee wave. There were still two ratchets and two bumblebees when I left earlier today. I also had them punch in the DPCI for Siege deluxes and they don't have them. Outside of that, just a lot of the normal stuff that's shelfwarming everywhere.

9. diablogunner

diablogunner Defender of the All-Spark

Was in Greenville Sunday and both Wal-Mart and Target on Woodruff Road had Elita-One and Inferno, and the Walmart had one NovaStar, which finally went home with me, and after much looking and deliberation I decided to pass on Elita-One.