Soundwavesup

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Toxicon, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Toxicon

Toxicon Banned

News Credits:
    Very fair pricing and extremely prompt shipping. Great seller, I'd buy from him again. :thumbs2: 

2. sloloris

sloloris Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Bought a bunch of ROTF toys from him...

Good communication and trustworthy seller!

Thanks... :) 

3. TheBigMachine

TheBigMachine Initiating JAZZ HANDS!

News Credits:
    Potential Buyers READ CAREFULLY:

Sent Payment for Armada Unicron November 24, 2009. Received excuse why I didn't have him yet on December 16, 2009 @ 7:14pm, and I quote:
    Sent email January 4, 2010 asking where Unicron was. Received Unicron January 11, 2010 without any packaging what-so-ever (actually he sent it exactly as he showed in the picture. See my picture below literally after I just cut it open). Note where Unicron's head rubbed on the top of the box (along with his paint). Pieces were shaken loose all inside. Postage on the box was marked January 4,2010 (sent evidently after receiving my last email) . Soundwavesup didn't respond to any of my PMs or emails since his last PM of December 16, 2010 (nor has he longed on to TFW2005 since).

[​IMG]

So, in short, yes, I received what I paid for... SEVEN WEEKS LATER to the DAY with paint rub damage. I'll let other buyers decide if this potential experience is what they want to have for an item that Soundwavesup is selling.