Soundwaves Size

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Decay_is_awesome, Jun 28, 2009.

1. Decay_is_awesome

Decay_is_awesome Well-Known Member

has anybody worked out an approximate size for soundwave in bot mode? he wasnt on earth but he was seen next to both ravage, and the human satalite. does anyone know how big that satalite is, or back calculated his size from looking at ravage next to the constructicon alts or bumblebee? i am horrible as estimating sizes (as well as age) so i wont attempt to work it out.

2. nintendocon

nintendocon Autocon

Delux...hahha just kidding, I would say he is probably as megatron in the movie, mabey a bit smaller

3. Ra88

Ra88 Dutchman!

News Credits:
    When he ejected Ravage, the feline's comet mode was about half the size of Soundwave's head. Ravage is roughly the size of a lion, so he should be pretty big even when rolled up. So Soundwave's head alone must be almost the size of Bumblebee's torso, and when you account for the bulk of his altmode, you should end up with a botmode that is a bit shorter then Jetfire was, around 45-50ft or so.

But the satellite is a major throwoff; it looks far bigger then a normal satellite should, so that was a bit off.

4. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    Both Blackout and soundwave keep animals inside of them so Soundwave should be about the size of Blackout and Grindor which is about the size of Starscream and Megatron. We need a voyager Soundwave toy.