Soundwave's role in TF3?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ErbFan28, Jun 27, 2009.

1. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    Well, we all know there is a huge chance Soundwave will be back for TF3 so what do you think he will do in the movie?

I think he will still be the spy of the Decepticons. I'm sure he will transform and do battle with the autobots as well as fight for Megatron's loyalty. I also see him bringing in the minions of Laserbeak and Rumble.

Your thoughts?

2. Smokescreen

Smokescreen The Ultimate Gambler TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I hope Soundwave's role will be greatly expanded in TF3. He can still be a spy satellite, but he also needs to appear in robot mode alongside Megatron and Starscream.

3. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Since so many of the weapons systems now depend on GPS and he's hacked into the system he should send planes, ships, and vehicles off in the wrong directions or mess with the GPS so instead of hitting the targets the humans wanted to hit things like the bombs hit the targets Soundwave wants them to hit.

4. cnic

cnic Decepticon

Maybe they will explore the whole Starscream trying to overthrow Megatron in TF3 and Soundwave will come to Megatron's aid to help him?