Soundwave's face?

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Firestorm777, May 21, 2012.

1. Firestorm777

Firestorm777 Banned

Lots of people think that Soundwave's visor is his face but in a picture I've seen two red dots and a grey line as eyes and a mouth. There was a very shape that sort of represented a face. I've been on the transformers wiki and seen a picture of TFP Soundwave in a comic and his actual face was seen.

2. Stygian360

Stygian360 Well-Known Member

Isn't this topic already rolled up into at least two other threads currently? Mods...??

3. Moosetron

Moosetron AUGH AUGH AUGH!

Reflections. Nothing more.

The visor is his face. If you paid attention you would have seen the scratches Wheeljack inflicted ON THE CENTER OF HIS VISOR were visible in the shots seen from Soundwave's POV.

Unless the visor shatters to reveal a face underneath, it's safe to assume the visor is his face/optics. Which means he probably drinks or takes in energon with his tentacles. Sexy. :p 

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You talking about this?

[​IMG]

I'm not considering it canon for the show.

5. geneticfusion

geneticfusion Well-Known Member

That proves nothing. If anything, it could mean Soundwave sees the whole visor as sort of a monitor from his POV moreso than his eyes being the ENTIRE visor.

Though I'm hoping that's not the case.

6. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    But that doesn't really make sense. He can't see the cracks on his visor that way. That's like being able to see a gash in the middle of your eye rather than going blind.

If anything, it actually supports the theory that he has some sort of sight behind the visor.