Soundwave's 1st appearance in X-men Origins?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Moy, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    How many want to see Soundwave in the trailer for the wolverine flick this May?!! Or should bay make us wait longer and show Soundwave in one of the trailers for Terminator Salvation? Or not show him at all, until we see the movie?! Afterall, he is one of the sickest decepticons, the wait should be worth it.

REVENGE IS COMING...

Attached Files:

2. Santoanderson

Santoanderson Well-Known Member

The title for this topic confused me at first. As for the trailer, ehhh, I dunno. I would love it if they show as little new content as possible until the film is released. But if they had to reference Soundwave at all, in the trailer, I'd just want to hear his voice, or possibly see a quick flash of him.

3. Ethereal

Ethereal A Sad Flareon

I think the XO:W movie is a great time to mix in some quick shots or brief continuous scenes (probably no longer than the Sideways/Arcee-bots stuff from either trailer) of a couple bots we haven't seen yet with the footage we have already seen in the trailers. Soundwave would be one I'd like to check out for sure. I mean, we've been dying to see him this entire time. Sideswipe would be another.

But in all honesty, we've come this far without them. I think we can make it until June ^_^

4. TranstechCat

TranstechCat Cybernetic Chimpanzee

I didn't realize it until now, but those panels on his back kinda look like Tuning Forks... :inquisiti 

5. Eastsider4eva

Eastsider4eva Well-Known Member

To be honest i think soundwave is one of the bots bay is going to keep under wraps till the movie comes out alot of fans wanted him in the movie.

Maybe in one trailer we see a quick glimps of him in satalite mode no voice.

6. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    I hope they keep himnunder wraps until the movie comes out