1. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think we could have more of Soundwave [I'm all for more of Soundwave, he is my favorite version of Soundwave, incluiding G1-Soundwave], but I think we had a reasonably good amount so far.

I actually meant interogation [cold-blooded torture in other words, 'Cons don't know other type of interrogation].

What I was trying to say is that his personality [or lack of thereof] is absolutely awesome, even though his acts might not be.

On him fighting, I think he would not go well [his body-scheme looks kind of fragile and rigid], I think he can only fight through his tentacles or Minicons [like that deployoer] or other long-range weapons, but never with his fists.

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Mine too, but I don't think we've had enough for such an interesting character concept.

Too bad he broke out and killed a whole bunch of dudes and totally ruined the entire plan to learn the location of the Autobot base.

I agree the concept is awesome, but he hasn't done anything to warrant that praise from me yet.

On the contrary, don't look at, say, his arms as frail, look at them as though they were giant blades. Starscream has no problem effortlessly stabing Autobots with his bare hand, I'm sure Soundwave can do some damage with thsoe knives he's using as fingers. His limbs are very lean and he has little kibble. He could easily jump and run around like I gave in example 2.

3. MicromanSpyBoy

MicromanSpyBoy Banned

You guys got it all wrong. He's a single Dad with a bunch of little mouths to feed. He's not just a tape player, he's a little home with pets, a TV in his chest, and everything. He needs a lot of energon to feed all them things, so he's always trying to make sure the Cons win. Megatron is like ol' Grandpa hangin around barking at people. He takes care of Reflector since Soundwave's sister is a deadbeat mom on Cyber-welfare.

4. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

This^ he needs to be in an ep about him and something bad he did or something along that line.

5. Overlord Balder

Neither am I [Soundwave could be the main villain of this series in my opinion], but I can live with what we've had until now.

That's not soundwave's fault.

"Being one hell of a creepy bastard" was enough to warrant from me, as well as this epic exchange in Masters and Students:

Starscream - "Stay here, I must bear witness of Optimus' demise!" *Starscream flies away*

*Soundwave quietly watches SS fly away* Soundwave [repeating Starscream's exact words] "Must...bear...witness." *sends Deployer after him*

That's one of the best moments of the show to me, just because of Soundwave's sheer awesomeness.

Well, seeing his arms that way, he can be deadly.
    But on your jump and run also would be cool, fighting with swift blows that cause an insane amount of damage, like a SAMURAI.

6. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Yeah it kinda is. It's not like somethign unexpected happened that freed Wheeljack. Wheeljack escaped all by himself.

That was cool, and a good example of what he should be doing more often.

Wheeljack better watch his ass.

7. diaclone og

diaclone og diaclone

soundwave is the man

first off sound waves design was way cool tape player and carry a mini robot in his chest fn genius only a decepticon can do that not blaster hes a radioplayer big diffrence cmon all the auto bots feared laserbeal ravage sure they would mess with joe pesci he would still break autochops and when it comes to fightn im pretty sure he handled three autoscaps no problemo an made the constructcons look like punk autohoses and ravage took out one of his own two
    how starscream won king for a day who knows but it wasnt soundwaves ass gettn blasted by galvatron galvatron was heart broken when his best homie died
    and further more his music device label plays music and trans forms thats a whole lot better than using my imagination therefore soundwave is the man

8. Overlord Balder

I know you're being sarcastic, but...he did escaped all by himself [and because of that dumbass Drone that insisted in mocking him two inches away from his face].

Indeed Split Up, indeed.

"Figting to win, to win Soundwave, Samurai Wheeljack, WATCH OUT!"

Holy Jesus man, use some space [and some speeling would be nice too], I find myself unable to understand your post.

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    lolwat

10. SPLIT LIP

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Indeed. Wheeljack would never have escaped and ruined everything had Soundwave allowed Starscream to kill him.

Okay, way too many people are calling me this for it to be coincidence. Somebody's punking me.

11. Overlord Balder

But...he could [and he probably DOES] know something useful.
    And NOTHING would have happened if that dumbass Drone weren't there, Jackie would be arrested and they would torture him for weeks and then kill him.

People read SPLIT and see that it ends with "P", it's a default reaction to say Split Up.
    But I know your name is Split Lip, I just prefer Split Up, Split Lip sounds like the name of a shop that sells clothes or something like that.

And I was the first to call you like that, should be noticed.

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    He named himself after alien dinosaurs, duh!

13. Overlord Balder

Split Up sounds like a good name to a Wrecker, however.

14. diaclone og

diaclone og diaclone

and he would run on jack Daniels and rainbows

15. Overlord Balder

And hate Arcee for some reason he can't explain.

16. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i read the thread, he did explain, your just unable to grasp his meaning for some reason.

17. Overlord Balder

It's called joking, you should try more often.

18. MicromanSpyBoy

MicromanSpyBoy Banned

Holy crap, Larry. Did you ever go to school man? You post like a 13 year old PS3 fanboy. Ack! My eyes! My eyes!

But you have a point, device label Soundwave is the best TF toy ever made because it does what it's supposed to do. Now all we need is a real Megatron toy that I can take to the firing range and a real Reflector to photograph my shooting score :D  Booyah!

19. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

wow, you really are snarky arent you.

20. Overlord Balder

You've seen nothing!