Soundwave??

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by decepticon222er, Aug 22, 2009.

1. decepticon222er

decepticon222er Predacon

hey everybody i need sum help asap...i need a g1 form of soundwave for my collection and ive been deciding for the passt month or so...but cant decide which one to pick!..

i have to choose between...ENCORE SOUNDWAVE or SDCC SOUNDWAVE??

the only thing stopping me from sdcc soundwave is that he seems to have a head thats too springy and wont fit snug into place.... :/

so plz help me....its been haunting me for awhile! :crazy: 
    and thnx..

2. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    i havnt heard anything on a springy headed sdcc soundwave, who said that? o_O 

3. rustyshark

rustyshark G1 FTW

my sdcc soundwave is great, id suggest him since you get the 4 tapes as well.

4. MunseMan

MunseMan Chuck Testa

News Credits:
    Go for the music label, its a two for one, you get soundwave and an mp3 player

5. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    A really tiny Soundwave and a crappy MP3 player.

Go SDCC. I haven't heard of any problems.

6. decepticon222er

decepticon222er Predacon

thnx guys....seems like theres no problem with sdcc soundwave so hopefully will get him tommorow...

the JTMitchell review on youtube said that about the head....

oh and yeah i dont want musiclabel...because i want his casssette minions also....
    and still if anyone has the problem with the head or objects....plz let me know

7. Zherbus

Zherbus In Shogo Hasui, we trust.

News Credits:
    He's small, but in more or less in scale with the Classics seekers. The MP3 player is dogshit, I agree. He doesn't accommodate cassettes, but I like to display those out anyway. But it pulls off really nice poses and fits with Classics. If displaying with Classics isn't a big deal, then SDCC is very nice.

I'd buy my Music Label again if I didn't own it. If for nothing more than how he looks with Classics and his poses. Those are important factors to me.

8. *Soundwave*

*Soundwave* Derp

News Credits:
    id say SDCC, i wish i knew about it when i bought my TRU one (though im glad i got it the only time i saw it) because of the single tape chest and the 4 tapes. oh well, mines good for me =]

9. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd grab the SDCC one- everything about it looks great- even the TFU styled packaging rocks.

only other suggestion i can make is after you get him, maybe grab a vintage G1 Soundwave box sometime in the future.
    That combo makes for one heck of a showpiece, IMO.

10. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

Ive got the TRU version, but if I was going to get another one right now I'd get the Encore edition. The g1 packaging w/ collector cards easily wins over the SDCC version, even with the 4 tapes. IMO (I already have the tapes anyway :p )

11. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    get the SDCC! easy choice.. encore is great too, but the SDCC has the 4 tapes included.. to get the 4 tapes in encore, u gotta buy two more of the cassette bot packs :D  i havent heard anything wrong with the SDCC version..