soundwave

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by ssjkazer, May 18, 2009.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    To be honest the toy can be better

First does anyone know if this is the only verson of him where geting

and second what you like changed for me i would like to see him be able to fire the deluxe ravage of a legends verson and i would like to see it voyager class with longer legs he looks like a mini ape and we have devs for that

2. JetRaid

JetRaid Jhet Rheyd

News Credits:
    I was never a big Soundwave fan but i was really looking forward to him doing some action. All i want to see him do is fight. I was really excited for ROTF soundwave.

3. kjeevahh

kjeevahh n/a

News Credits:
    well it doesn't look like you are in luck, according to the novelisation and kids' book and colouring in book, he spends the entire movie in satellite mode, plugged into a human satellite, and doesn't even go into robot mode let alone go to earth or fight. of course they may have skipped some scenes, but it doesn't seem likely that he'll be doing much anyway.

4. Grimwing

Grimwing Scientist Supreme

News Credits:
    It certainly has baited people into seeing the movie for soundwave's presense. But I can see how he could be performed as a omnipresent on earth character as he is. They could give welker a lot of lines over the decepticon communication channels.

"Autobots Moving in on your location, 300 Clicks west. Operation: Eliminate"

Maybe their just holding soundwave back until the third one. Then he will come down and reformat.

Another three-four years until the next movie soundwave toy; since michael bay is taking a break.