Soundwave will join shockwave?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Cliff_prime, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

Any one like the idea of Soundwave leaving Megaton side and joining Shockwave.

2. daformer

daformer Earth's Reckoning

News Credits:
    ..the wave brothers..

nah i dont like the idea

3. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    Bad idea.

If it was another con maybe I would understand, but Soundwave has always stayed next to Megs.

4. Prime82

Prime82 Optimus knows all

I know their heads on set were close to each other but I am leaning more toward starscream joining shockwave. And the fact that soundwave is loyal to megatron. he pretty much is the reason megatron was found and revived in TF2

5. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

So you are saying megatron and prime will team up, your topic does not make much sense. Why would the decepticons rebuild megatron and turn on him. Wouldn't they have done it when megatron was at a weakened state after his defeat in ROTF. I guarentee shockwave would have turned on megatron in megatrons broken state in the aftermath of ROTF

PPL seem to be forgetting how the filming has been going on, the final battle is Chicago and megatrons tanka truck mode has been seen filmed heavily in the city, unless they leave megatron for dead has the humans and optimus blow megatron up, like starscream done in transformers 1 when megatron was killed by sam. So this blows the entire theory every decepticon is gonna turn on megatron why would they if they rebuilt him again.

I would not have been surprised if shockwave and soundwave helped rebuild megatron into the truck has one master plan, heck soundwave helped resurrect megatron in ROTF. If shockwave soundwave and starscream turn on megatron which would be one of the the thickest moves a decepticon could do, and leave him alive. How would the decepticons even win if they got to deal with megatron the strongest decepticon in their race left rebuilt, and optimus prime who blew off half of megatrons face ripped his arm off, and crushed the fallen seen has one of the strongest prime's. Shockwave will need megatron, not turn on him leaving more than prime to deal with who is stronger than shockwave, having megatron to fight on top of that shockwave would be seen has one retarded decepticon.

6. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So the whole "Megatron is missing half his face" is the result of the Decepticons fixing him? In fact, when has it ever been established that the cons "fix" him? It is entirely possible that, as you said, Shockwave has his coup while Megatron is still recovering from ROTF and he is exiled back to Earth, where he reformats.

7. deceptor83

deceptor83 Well-Known Member

Who do you think fixes up Megs and tells him to be smart bout his alt mode? Shockwave DUH!!!!! You ppl are forgetting the fact that Shockwave is Megs 2nd in command. So Stop thinking there are 3 sides in this movie cuz its not going to happen. Shockwave is loyal to Megs, they will team up as decepticons and try to finish the war.

8. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW Spongebob since 2007

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Soundwave is more superior than Shockwave.

9. Rogzilla

Rogzilla Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You do know that in the Marvel comics he was possibly more mutinous than Starscream, right?

10. Thepower911

Thepower911 Decepticon

Na that is definitely Starscream whos second in command, Starscream took command when Megatron Died..and then Megatron went all crazy on him (as always)..So if Shockwave tells Megatron or Starscream to do something, they most likely won't listen. lol ....anyways I do think heads will butt in the movie...but it won't be 3 sides.

11. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Illogical.

12. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

I guess it depends on how the plot of the movie goes. If Megatron looks weak and Shockwave looks like the stronger leader it should be interesting to see who jumps ship to join Shockwave. So far Megatron hasn't done much but fail since he couldn't even manage to take the All Spark from a fleshling.

The movies are their own little universe so there really isn't anything from the past to go on to say a character will act this way or act that way. So I think it's still an open question about where his true loyalty is at.

13. Shockwave69

Shockwave69 Supreme Leader

Shockwave probably is the one who fixes Megatron up after the ROTF injuries, so it wont be Shockwave vs Megatron

14. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Nice. :thumbs2:  Just don't call him unchrasimatic.

As for the topic at hand, I, personally, am not a fan of this idea. I doubt they'd have Soundwave ditch Megatron for Shockwave. As someone already stated, Starscream would more likely join up with Shockwave. Soundwave needs to visibly be loyal to Megatron in this movie. Let's have some cool dialogue between them, have Megatron address Soundwave as being "loyal", and "unflinching", throw in some "As you command, Megatron" and we're good to go! :D  Really sell it to the audience that if one 'Con sticks with Megatron until the end of days, it'd be Soundwave. I realize that the 'Waves' stand-in head-prop-thingies were spotted on set close to each other, but I just hope that that means they'll be featured in some battles, not necessarily with each other, but more just like 'big Decepticon army is destroying the block'-sort of thing. But then one also has to consider the amount of time that said characters will get in terms of dialogue, screentime, development, etc. Not to say that this will happen (although it does seem likely), but do the chances seem high that entire sequences will be devoted to developing the traitorous plot and sub-story of all of these possible betrayals? Not likely. The film will have over a dozen characters and their part in the movie to follow, plus the quota of action, robots and explosions. Not much time remains for intimate details such as mutiny and such. At most, I can see Shockwave not following Megatron, and perhaps declaring his almighty plan of doing so, but as for the rest of the Decepticons, they'll probably be stuck with "let's follow Megatron, shoot some stuff and then die"-scenario instead. And of course, this all depends on what the storyline is. We only have a general idea of the plot is, and it could go multiple different ways. We have no idea how 'traitorous' Shockwave might be, if they decide to throw in a Starscream mutiny, or how much time they'll devote to the Decepticons in general. But hey, let's hope I'm wrong. :) 

15. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

:rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock 

If this happens it will effing freaking rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love shockwave the most , it's hard to tell if hes purple or silver but standing with soundwave it just badass can't wait the CGI images .

16. megatron6661

megatron6661 Well-Known Member

Why would shockwave make enemys out of megatron, and if shockwave has any problems with megatron he would have killed megatron before he could be rebuilt. If he has prime to deal with who can take on 3 decepticons on his own, and damage megatron who is stronger than shockwave, prime crushed another prime in the form of the fallen, then shockwave may is well be called one boneheaded decepticon.

The decepticons would be in a worser state if they piss off megatron when they have already lost the fallen. No matter how strong shockwave is, to try and defeat prime and anger megatron when both megatron and prime are stronger than shockwave. He will be rebuilt which makes the decepticons plans allot worse off if megatron was stabbed in the back. That is why I do not get the idea why would shockwave even think of turning on megatron, it would not make any sense.

17. xeno

xeno xeno

News Credits:
    I hope Shockwave leads, and I agree with the sentiment that there will be no Decepticon split. And personally I just want to see Shockwave and Soundwave make some heads roll.

18. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    The 2 heads on a pole could be them fighting and the actors know where to look. I can see Shockwave and Starscream team up vs Megatron and Soundwave. Would be epic to see those 4 going at it. Lol I can see the Autobots sitting there on cars as if they where chairs eating scrap metal as popcorn like they are watching a movie lol. lol jk jk But the 2v2 fight between them I can definitly see happening.