Soundwave Reissue ready to ship!!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by ShortCircuit, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

SOME ACTION WITH TRU SOUNDWAVE REISSUE!

Dear James xxxxxx, Thank you for your recent purchase from Toys"R"Us & Babies"R"Us! You can track the status of this order, and all of your orders, online by clicking on thelink below:http://www.Toysrus.com/checkout/index.jsp?o=xxxxxxxxxxxx You can also view all of your order information in the My Accounts section of our websitewhere you can: * Track all your orders* Change your password* Manage your account* And do much more! Please allow up to one hour for your order information to be updated in our systems. Purchase Information for Order # 7531xxxxxxx Shipping Address: James xxxxxx Order Summary: Item: 3199181 Description: TRANSFORMER G1 SOUNDWAVEQuantity: 1 @ $29.99 Shipping Method: Standard Ground Sub-Total: $29.99___________________________Shipping: $5.69Sales Tax: $2.50___________________________Order Total: $38.18___________________________ You will not be charged for your order until we ship your item(s). We will email you withtracking information after we ship your item(s). If the items you ordered are shipped in morethan one package, you will be able to check the status of each package on our website. As afriendly reminder, orders take 2 - 3 business days to process before they ship from ourfulfillment center. Depending on the time that you placed your order, the first day ofprocessing might start on the next business day. If you have any further questions concerning shipping, order status, payment, or other websitepolicies, visit the Help area of our website at http://www.Toysrus.com/help/. Thanks again for shopping at Toys"R"Us & Babies"R"Us. We are continually expanding ourselection to serve you better, so be sure to visit us often for new items and the latestpromotions. Sincerely, The Customer Service TeamToys"R"Us & Babies"R"Us

2. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Beat me to it. lol. I got the same e-mail and was going to post. This is great, can't wait to get him.

3. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

FINALLY! I can stop wondering if my card will be charged some day!

4. Thundershot

Thundershot The guy with 28 Sweeps

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't get the email, but my order status stays "Item(s) located in stock". I should be good as well...

5. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Oh hecks yes Thundershot!

6. Maggio

Maggio Member

"Item(s) located in stock" WARNING keep an eye out for that. I ordered my in Nov. When i saw this post i quickly checked TRU order tracking. Same thing being said, but when I called i got some weird news. The items are allocated which means they are ready to ship out, but they have been allocated since Nov. This means that there is an error on my order, adn the warehouse had me down as cancled, but TRU system shows me on back order.

Make the call and make sure TRU truely has you out the door. And while you have them on the phone get a few more if you can. i think this one is goign to be hot, and possibly you will be able to double your money on Ebay if that is what your about.

7. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
  8. yami4ct

yami4ct Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If you ordered in September, though, you should be fine I think.

9. ShortCircuit

ShortCircuit Decepticon

Darn, I was so excited i didnt search Soundwave sorry. sorry tfw2005.

10. Streck

Streck <B><FONT COLOR="#FF0000">QED</B></FONT> Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.