Soundwave price?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by rumsawatti, Mar 29, 2010.

1. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

Hi guys...I was wonderin wat u guys wud pay for a soundwave missin ravage...Ive seen sumone sell soundwave for less then 30$ cuz it was missin a battery...and ravage is more important den da battery...sooooooooooo...wat wud u pay for a wst soundwave missin ravage?

Also how much wud u pay for a clear blue wst prime with trailer and roller and gun? Later!

2. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I'd pay no more than $20 (shipped) for each.

3. simplygriff

simplygriff ยต - Elitist Dick

News Credits:
    OOOHHh you mean WST Soundwave. I was gonna say... G1 Soundwave didn't come with Ravage.

I sold a couple of complete WST Soundwaves for $40 each last year. I'd say Ravage is worth $10.
    -G

4. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

so 20 to 30? okay...

5. Optimus Vader

Optimus Vader Banned

I don't collect them. I know they're probably "worth" more than that, but I couldn't justify dishing out any more than 4x the price of a legend for these little things. They definitely look cool, but too pricey for what they are for my blood.

6. rumsawatti

rumsawatti Dino-bot

four times da price of a legend is about 20...but yeah dis guy sells for like 50...ravage sum say is like da best part...soo i feel dat hes only worth 25 AT MOSTY!!!!! :D 

7. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

hmm, from what i've seen, wst soundwave is one of the most expensive figure out of the wst line(for whatever reason i don't know). a complete one usually runs for around $60.

g1 soundwave is much cheaper, usually around $30 complete shipped.

8. NeilJam

NeilJam Resident Audiophile

I think WST Soundwave is so popular because of how he would shrink in the cartoon. Which reminds me I still need to order WST Blaster to go with my Alt Tracks.