Soundwave in sequel?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by CSpuppydog, Jan 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSpuppydog

CSpuppydog Well-Known Member

I heard that they changed the name of the little robot that Barricade has from Soundwave to Frenzy because they wanted Soundwave to be in the sequels..... If he is in the next film... what will he transform into you think? I doubt Bay will transform him into a cassette player....

Imma say a giant MP3 player... lol

2. Yurre

Yurre I want space nachos XD

I think it would be cool if soundwave was already on earth but maybe in another country, maybe disguised as an old, abandoned, beated up rv or trailer house (with one of those old school antennas) near (not to near, but near enough) a military base or top secret facility or maybe near one of those satellite stations with one of those big satellite dishes. (Hes alt mode can be changed later in the movie).

As i have red somewhere, most of the decepticons were already on earth, but asleep or something like that. Maybe soundwave was "asleep" to, but maybe not as in inactive, but more as stationated near some military facility of some sort with the purpose of collecting data.

Maybe he was assigned to collect data from another part of the world in search for megatron but after the other decepticons found him he still stayed in disguise.

Then when he finds out that megatron is dead (very early in the movie, the second movie of course) he abandons his post and join the rest of the surviving decepticons shortly after have "called" for back up.... (maybe shockwave or new caracters).

Soundwave could be changed into a cable company van or large SUV, could be dark blue (midnight blue = vey dark blue or black) with gold letters on the sides (company name) of course with an discreet satellite antenna on the roof that doen't look out of place.

He could also be changed into the vehicle of an important persons son/daughter, maybe the presidents son and kidnapp him/her. He could then have the alt of a suited up hummer or escalade. Note, suited up, not pimped! Meaning: The inside = speakers, dvd, game console, lcd monitors. The outside = one color only, no dubs but no stock eather!

Ravege must be in the second movie to! He could be the motor.

/Yurre

3. CSpuppydog

CSpuppydog Well-Known Member

Oh heck yes.... I like your idea

Ravage.... FTW!

4. viper2391

viper2391 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I Really Wish Michael Bay Wont Return For The Sequel.

5. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

But I thought I heard that somebody else is going to be working on the sequels... I think somebody in a different discussion said that there was somebody else who's going to be directing not one but two sequels. So, maybe your wish has already come true.

Anyways, I really do hope to see Soundwave in a sequel. I doubt he'll be a music player, but maybe a truck with lots of military hardware for like spying and all of that... hey, that'll be sweet!

6. Deefuzz

Deefuzz Beard On! Beardmaster! Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.