Minor/Repaint: Soundwave classics/war for cybertron style

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by jc0778, May 3, 2010.

1. jc0778

jc0778 Well-Known Member

hey yall kinda new to posting here but heres my w.i.p after seeing all the stuff for the new game, i thought id take a hardhead and turn him into soundwave. i removed the turret and attatched to a movie laserbeak, i dont remember the tftm name. now a lil more paint and to add a cannon that can me removed for SW's shoulder cannon and tips or idea are very welcome and be kind its one of my first lol thanks again

Attached Files:

2. jc0778

jc0778 Well-Known Member

just one qustion that i cant figure is i dont have a soundwave head big enough and i cant sculpt for s#!^, i was thinging about trying to make headmaster n make it a rumble scince he is blue lol but dremmeled to far n bout lost a finger lol pls help lol

3. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

Try finding a junker Predator Stalker or Machine Wars Soundwave. The head on that figure is not only larger, but looks kinda like Soundwave, too.

~Z

PS: Why didn't you mask the tires?

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    I saw the thumbnail and instantly thought "Energon Ironhide".

*ahem* I was wondering the same thing as AutoCon. Inquiring minds wanna know :) 

Also, with the turret attached to Lazerbeak, does it just sit there, or does it actually attach to the vehicle still?

I think you're on to something pretty cool, but I don't see it as "War for Cybertron" style. I also think it's quite a bit large for "Classics" Soundwave. I don't think something has to "fit" any established line to be "cool" though :) 

5. jc0778

jc0778 Well-Known Member

most of the tire im leaving blue so not much to paint black anyway and yea with laserbeak the legs out they fit in the hole left from where the turrent was just clips in place so if attached when in bot mode just slide around and will still stay attached.