Sounds like a Brutal movie!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by transformervic1, Apr 16, 2011.

1. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    ...And that's exactly what i want! :bay  For anyone who still thinks there will be dorky humor in it, well based off the latest information, there WILL be :banghead:  BUT it sounds like that once we get to Chicago, ALL HELL BRAKES LOOSE! sounds like we wont be disappointed this time around :) 

2. Christian19

Christian19 Member

I truly hope so.

3. rodriguez256

rodriguez256 Well-Known Member

I've ne'er been disappointed with Bays movies. I'm watching ROTF as I type lol. I just don't know what I'm going to be this hyped about after DOTM comes out.

4. transformervic1

transformervic1 HI!

News Credits:
    well....... after the movies, i think im going to point my attention to Transformers Prime. but right now, my prime focus is on the movie

5. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

My focus is on Transformers Prime because so far I'm pretty darn happy with the show and where it's going.

The movie is a harder guess because films get hyped so much these days it's hard to know what is true and what's just part of the sells pitch. But I do hope my gut feeling is wrong and Dark of the Moon ends up as a much film than I'm expecting.

Or I guess I should say on the Autobot side because the movie Decepticons just aren't my thing but I'm loving those Transformers Prime Decepticons.

6. megatron66

megatron66 OD'd on candy

No pun intended?