Soul Calibur V Trophies

Discussion in 'Video Games and Technology' started by Tampalicious, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

I'm down to the last few trophies.

I need D1 in Ranked match. I can bang that one out myself, Im at D5 right now.

I have Natsu running against Lefera with a rubberband (yup) all day so she will get to the required distance today or tommorrow. Maybe the day after that but its so easy so not a problem. (Lefera was where I unlocked my 100 Brave Edge and 100 successful impact trophies. For the impacts I used Siegfrieds B+K , it does it automatically)

I need a rival so that I can get a better arcade clearing time. I got the rival trophy previously but deleted them. I will probably end up having to buy a second system from best buy and return it after I beat my own time lol....I have no friends lol. I will go ahead and do that after I clean up these other ones.

If you're still reading, here is my question. I have 15 gaurd bursts, I know what they are and how I got them. BUT. Does anyone reccomend any Quick Battle characters that are Garunteed to keep blocking? I use Natsu and do the R1 somersault thing. I remember one character he looked like he was using Mitsurugi and resembled Hiro from Heroes. I FAILED to write his name down. Anyone know who I'm talkin about? I really want to finish that remaining 15 Bursts so I can attempt the online rank.

Thanks for any help, also I know its lame I have to use a ghost machine to get the last trophy but hey, I'm not gonna let having no friends keep me from 100 percent. Its bad enough Ill have to pad my own time and play arcade twice, so I think its still worth it. I think its kinda some sort of corporate gaming inside joke on the buyer. I get the joke, and its funny as long as they accept my return at BB

Edit: I also beat Kilik in Legendary Souls with Brave Edge last night, it was the best feeling in the world. I handled his ass, lol, actually it came down to the last hit, but I got him before he got me. Noob my ass :) 

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

2 trophies to go. The last bit of distance and then level up to 99. The feeling is like being on vacation with fucking sand in my toes. Smooth sailing and then Return for all my money back. I want the beeeeest of both worlds. hahaha oh btw wtf was up with the fuckin care bears?
    Staaaaaaaaaaaaare!!!!!!