Souchaku Henshin

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by MagiRanger, Apr 20, 2007.

1. MagiRanger

MagiRanger Banned

Ebay:
    I just got Sasword and TheBee in, pretty decent figures and the molds seem to get better with every passing year. I haven't ordered any Den-o yet, since im limiting myself to only one and don't really know which form I want.

2. Roanstalker

Roanstalker Great Baan Gaan fan

News Credits:
    I dont like how the armours fit on the newer cloths. Doesnt look like its gonna hold together as well as the older ones. Also Riderman can have a head swap like Kamen Rider Black RX (and Black?).

3. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have no idea but I believe some of the other characters can? I was going into this like but decided to stick with the S.I.C line for my Masked Rider fix instead.

4. Emperor Mengde

Emperor Mengde Instrumentalist

I only have Space Sheriff Gavan, but it's a really cool figure. The tiny head is creepy, but since I never take the helmet off it doesn't matter. My only real complaint is that I wish the head/helmet setup was better all around, and allowed for better movement. Other than that, a really cool figure.

5. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh yeah, the only thing that turns me off or as you put it better as "creep" me out are the smaller heads! Yikes!