sorry if this was asked like 100 times...

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Jordo02, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Jordo02

Jordo02 Well-Known Member

will they make a universe repaint of starscream as skywarp and thundercracker?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Eh, it's hard to say what they'll do now that their repainting Starscream in more G1 accurate colors. At the very most I think we could see Skywarp, Sunstorm, and the other two Rainmakers, but I still can't see Hasbro making a Thundercracker from that mold. Even if they did, I probably wouldn't get it, as I'm pretty happy with the kitbash I did. Though if they did the other two coneheads, I'd probably get them, as my kitbashes of them aren't turning out so good, although I can't see Hasbro doing them either.

3. Super_Megatron

Super_Megatron Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    No.
    And don't worry, it's only been like 50 times :) 

4. Jordo02

hehe. i figured. thanks guys.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you can, pick up the Classics Ultra Magnus vs Skywarp box. The Skywarp is by far my favorite deco so far.

6. Renidragon

Renidragon Toys on my table!

Yeah, Skywarp is far superior to the original Classics Starscream (who is one of my least favorite classics, while skywarp is one of the favorites... and I'm not into repaints). Ramjet is cool, and a remold, which I'm cool with, but yeah, Skywarp still better.

So if you can, get that Skywarp/magnus set. And if you can afford it, see about getting ahold of the City Commander set. ;)  Certainly not a NECESSARY add-on for magnus, but a very cool one. :) 

7. Jordo02

i actually have the magnus vs skywarp..i was just wondering about a new repaint. i love the skywarp as well. i have henkei skywarp and thundercracker still in box...i plan to sell though. reason being i have the skywarp i like, and i am desperately hoping for a thundercracker paint job on the mold. atleast ill have all 3 in MP series right? =)

8. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    if you mean the original MP Starscream Thundercracker than yes if you dont then no not yet unless youve already ordered up the MP Thundercracker thats comin out

9. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

Now you know. And knowing is half the battle.

10. Magnus' Mate

Magnus' Mate Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When I read Hasbro's response "any new version would have to be different enough from the Classic Exclusives" - I take that to mean a similar situation to how they've just released Dirge in the comic 2-pack i.e. different mould. I don't think we'll ever see Hasbro releases of Thundercracker, Thrust and Dirge using the "Classics Seeker" mould, but I am sure they'll release them in a different mould.