Non-TF: Sonic - Sally Acorn

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Malunis_T, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Malunis_T

Malunis_T Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

How DO you make a custom design for Sally when all she wears is a vest (SOMETIMES) and boots?

There were some designs in my head for a full outfit. One in particular was like a jumpsuit with no leggings or sleeves. Another was sort of an "homage" to the vest, being a sort of blue dress. But neither felt right.

This one I went with is goin way WAY back to when I used to do Sonic Riders incarnations of characters. I'd done one of Sally which involved a white tanktop under the vest. Kind of used the idea I had for the jumpsuit in order to make the shorts, and there ya go, Sally.

Also, robot. I've been reading more of the comics recently, and there was one issue where she got Roboticized (why does this sound common?), and looked sort of bronze. I kinda liked that idea, so I added it to this design.

NICOLE - as far as I know - has always been a handheld device and not a wristwatch, so this isn't an homage to anything. I just figured it would be the best way to modernize her.

So yeah. Hope I don't get a bunch of "WHY SHE WEAR CLOTHES" comments. XD

Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    The "outfit" on the robot design kinda reminds me of the updated "retro" outfit that they gave Kitana from Mortal Kombat.

3. autobotx23

autobotx23 Banned

Nice Transition. I wonder what the weapon of choice would be?