Song for "Music Inspired By..."Soundtrack

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by mikeyrukus1, May 24, 2007.

1. mikeyrukus1

mikeyrukus1 Well-Known Member

As one of my first post on this board I presented a song that I felt could be used as the title track for the movie. This was before concept shots were shown, before any trailer, before principal photograpy...heck, this was before the green light. I had some discussions with some key people involved with this movie very early on, so I knew what was coming...sort of. That being said, some of the initial response was utter backlash, due to the fact that we were all in a "G1" state of mind. SO, what I'd like to do now...since my workstation is in the shop, and since I can't drop anything new until I get it back to finish. I would like for you to listen again, one year later, and see if you can hear this song somewhere in the movie, now that we see there is no G1, and the addition of the Goo Goo Dolls, and even with Linkin Park in the trailer. I am in the pre-production phase of possibly shooting a video also. The song is called "Rise"

http://www.soundclick.com/mikerivera
    (scroll down & click on the song "Rise")

My head gear is on....so let the bashing begin:) 

2. mikeyrukus1

mikeyrukus1 Well-Known Member

any takers?

3. Rodimus

Rodimus The Prime Producer

The instrumental music sounds like something from an RPG game... especially from the Super Nintendo days. I really miss game soundtracks that sound like that....

I'm not sure I can see that as being related to Transformers. Even these beast-monster hybrid jigsaw thingies.

I'm not a big rap fan so I think I'll leave the comments to some one else... Just, I'm not sure I'm feelin it.