Somewhat Unique TF3

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Autobot_Wall-E, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Just some ideas no real story has materialized yet. Some main plot points though. Please be honest with critique. If you hate it please tell me. I won't be offended. I only said this is unique cuz it isn't about Unicron, Shockwave, or Quintessons.

Megatron and Starscream are rumored dead (no one watched them leave) with NEST.

Very few Decepticons still roam and the first scene shows a montage of the ROTF newcomer crew taking them down.

Arcee and Moonracer are dead and a little memorial of them, Jazz, Jetfire, and various human soldiers are set up in the NEST base.

Chromia and Ironhide's relationship is explored in more detail.

The Twins have matured a LOT and they are put in charge of three new YOUNG Autobots: Brawn, Huffer, and Gears. They aren't brothers but friends that have been together most of their life. Brawn is a bit pushy and likes to tease Gears. Huffer is a bit of a downer. The twins argue and the trio argues around the same times in the story.

Cliffjumper arrives badly wounded but alive. Ratchet gears him up and he gets a new alt. He is a recon partner with Bumblebee who has left Sam because of the lack of Decepticons.

Soundwave is seen flying in as a jet and transforms and reports to Megatron that they are losing ground on Earth (he has a vocodered voice). Starscream acts like the hatchlings are dead but found three that he decided to raise as his own (sorry if someone else used this idea). These three turn into the Seekers (Thundercracker, Skywarp, and Dirge). He trains them himself in secret.

The Stunticons head to Earth and report to Megatron their plan.

The humans all know about the Transformers and they are seen as super heroes (like in the first episode of Animated) after saving the sun. A Spider Man 3 type feel is with the public as they cheer on the Autobots.

The Stunticons show up and claim to be lost Autobots who are "humbled" by finding and serving under Optimus Prime. They do little things gradually to make the humans lose trust with the Autobots. Optimus is framed to look like he did something serious (like kill an important human) and the general public (who don't know the Autobot nature) are angry and mistrusting. The Autobots flee to remote places on Earth.

Wheeljack is shownas a nutty professor with inventions that never work and he builds the Dinobots after suggestion from Sam. Mikaela keeps Wheelie as a "pet".

Dinobots are stupid and are tricked by the Stunticons to rebel against the Autobots. Things work out and the Dinobots end up sacrificing themselves to save some humans.

The Combaticons break into a government base that is experimenting on Devastator to see the intelligence and technology of him. They destroy it and bring the dead body to Megatron who has kidnapped Red Alert and Perceptor and force them to work with the Doctor to rebuild, revive, and fortify, Devastator. They refuse and are tortured enough to weakly work on him. They are taken away later to be executed off screen by the Combaticons.

Ultra Magnus arrives with a unfamiliar group of Autobots and explains that Decepticons are going to unleash Devastator x3. They explain about the Stunticons and say that the Aerialbots (who go by some other name to start) volunteered to be formed into a combiner. Wheeljack gets one of his inventions to fuse them together and transfer their subconsciouses into one.

The Combaticons, Stunticons, and Constructicons, mobilized and joined together to wreak final havoc on humanity. Ultra Magnus brings in reinforcements (Springer, Blurr, Blaster, Tracks, Hoist, Trailbreaker, Hound, Sunstreaker, and Stratosphere).

Final battle, Aerialbots take down all three combiners while sacrificing themselves. Optimus and Magnus take down Megs and Soundwave. Starscream betrays Megatron and unleashes his Seekers who betray him by killing him to take over then get killed while fighting amongst themselves for who will be leader. Many causalities happen of non developed characters and Lennox gets killed getting Epps promoted, Ironhide and Sideswipe get killed, Skids, Mudflap, Wheeljack, Bumblebee, and Brawn, get seriously injured.

So yeah that is all I've got now. I know there is a lack of character development and some plot points missing but these are just ideas and you guys should tell me what to add, what to cut out, what to tweak, you know. And fight scene ideas would be appreciated.

2. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

You. Killed. Ironhide. And. Sidswipe. :rip  :jawdropper: 

3. tfan123

tfan123 Well-Known Member

It sounds kick ass. As long as u dont kill Sam. Or Mikaela. Or Leo. Or Wheelie.

4. Autobot_Wall-E

Ok, WHY did someone have to bring this back? There are rules against that. But anyway, now that I remember this again (I had forgotten) I think that I might begin writing the story now :D  Thanks peoples

5. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, not really. 3 months doesn't make it a zombie thread....

That said, nice work.

6. Autobot_Wall-E

Part 1 (I decided to write this bad boy)

Opening Credits

Optimus talks about how the humans are fully aware of them now. There was a time when the humans were all afraid of them and hid but random acts of heroism have changed thier views. They were now super heroes and adored by most. He also talks about how the Decepticons are mostly defeated and a few stragglers are being dealt with at the moment (montage of dispatching Decepticons). Finishes off with Megatron and Starscream gone for good with footage of Soundwave flying in to the Nemesis as a jet form.

He lands and finds a ton of dead hatchlings laying around many of them broken and still fidgeting. He picks one up and squints at it. Megatron's voice makes him jump and he drops the hatchling suddenly.

Megatron: We are out of energon.

Soundwave: My lord, I tried to stay connected to the insect satellites, but they fired at me and I was forced to abandon my post. I can attempt to-

Megatron: I wish to not hear of your failure only of new sources of energon!

Soundwave: There is nothing more we can do on earth Lord Megatron. The humans are too strong and their bond with the Autobots has grown stronger. It is suicide to even get in view of Earth.

Megatron: There must be a way. My army must be strong, and these pathetic protoforms aren't worth slag! Now go! Find all that you can and find me a way to match the Autobot's weaponry and power! GO!

Soundwave flys off hurriedly.

Megatron: Starscreaaaaaam!!!!!!

Starscream is seen in a separate area chasing down some protoforms that seem very much so alive and well. They hop around and tackle each other squealing grotesquely. He hurries out of the room and stands in front of Megatron sheepishly.

Megatron: Where have you been?

Starscream: Uhhh, I was.... checking the fuel compartments to see if I could uhhh.... find anything salvagable.

Megatron: Don't waste your time. Now clean up these rotting corpses. I do not wish to pollute my eyes with their unappealing appearence.

Starscream: Y-Yes lord Megatron....

The camera is seen backing out and Starscream is picking up the dead hatchlings one at a time and occasionally wiping away the splashes blue liquid from the hatchling pods.

I hope that was a good enough start. I will update this whenever I feel like it. Sorry if the story was ruined, but at least you get to see these events played out better. I am open to criticism and suggestions.

7. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Great story so far! Awesome! :thumb 

8. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    This.

9. Autobot_Wall-E

Hey guys please dont post in this thread anymore. I'm not going to write this story because it is already outlined and there is no way this could be TF3 anyway so whats the point. I'll be writing fan fics for my comic and one for the next TF cartoon :D