Something's irked me about Jazz...

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Starscreamer95, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Exclusive's are only availabe for Escalation (Firefight/Horde) mode, and we even see the footage in his trailer of the escalation mode. So, why have we previously seen a recolour of him for the Multiplayer trailer a few weeks back show him against other Transformers?

Anyones thoughts?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I think that, in at least Jazz's case, the pre-order exclusive is just the color scheme, while the bot design itself is available for use in the create-a-bot multiplayer feature. Personally I'm hoping the same will be true for the other pre-order exclusive bots (especially Shockwave).

3. Prime Killer

Prime Killer Omega Class

Probably because his model is available for use with the create-a-class features of multiplayer. Basically, what Ravenxl7 wrote.

4. Starscreamer95

Starscreamer95 'Civil' Nintendo Fanboy

News Credits:
    Oh, well if that's true, then I'm happy. :) 

5. E. C. R. Former

E. C. R. Former Is probably insane...

I sure hope this is true. Because if that's the case, with a simple recolor, Jazz will be available in all multiplayer modes. :) 

6. silverbolt00

silverbolt00 Autobot

News Credits:
    When i read the title i was expecting something like you didn't like the way he transformed or something lol
    I wonder how many more Bots/Cons we'll only be getting in Escalation?

7. Xaddion

Xaddion ...

News Credits:
    I'm guessing that while Create a Bot characters are used for other parts of multiplayer, Escalation Mode is for the actual Transformers only.

8. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

Chances are it's both a paint scheme, a new head, and possibly a special weapon, probably the same with all the DLC bots.

9. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Good point. Though for Jazz, the head appears to be the same as the one in the create-a-bot video (could be different, but it's hard to tell going off of the small picture of Jazz). If Shockwave and Demolishor's designs are available for the create-a-bot feature, than I wouldn't be surprised if they're heads and weapons were different. Also, the pre-order exclusives could come with an exclusive special ability of so me kind.

10. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

I think that when you get the exclusive character, you are allowed to integrate their features into your created character as well? I'm not sure.