Something to think about.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by AutobotSkids, Aug 28, 2009.

1. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Suppose if your house was on fire, the whole place was a blaze. You're hearding your Family members, out if you have any that live with you, and you've got time to grab 2 transformers, one for each hand. You've literally got seconds to pick and get the heck out, as chances are the rest of your collection will be damaged or lost in the flames forever.

Which two would you take? I want an honest answer, I know it's hard, but really think for a second.

I would grab my Revenge of the fallen Optimus Prime, and my Universe Classics Sunstreaker who tie for my favorite transformers.

2. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Both hands for my Fort Max

3. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, my transformers would be one of the least of my concerns if my house was burning down, but I fortunately just placed all of my sealed ROTF figs in a huge box, so I would grab that. Or, I'll just get another box and sweep my shelf clear of everyone else.

4. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

Agreed

5. Midnight

Midnight Nerdicon

I'd probably go for my masterpiece Prime and Heinlad.

And then I guess I would have to help that family I live with get out,if theres time.Children last cuz theyr so difficult to deal with.

Am I right?

6. leov36

leov36 Rubber Wheel'd UM

id grab my robot heroes cheetor and blackarachnia, those were some tough ones to come by.

7. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    MP and ROTF Prime.

8. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Masterpiece Megatron definitely. And probably my G1 Starscream.

Much as I love all my transformers figures, pretty much everything I have is mainline stuff, so it wouldn't be nearly as hard to replace as those two.

That said, there are plenty of other things that would take priority.

That also said, when I had to evac my house earlier this year (at least I think it was this year, may have been sometime late last year), the only TF I made sure to have with me was indeed my MP05, his box, instructions, accessories, inserts, etc.

9. $shockwave$

$shockwave$ Banned

News Credits:
    Same here.

10. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

Ignore the 5th degree burns and save them all.

or not....

11. Human Beastbox

Human Beastbox The Murdinator

News Credits:
    My G1 Springer, G1 Devastator, and I'd stick G1 Menasor down my pants.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  12. TheFallen

TheFallen Megatronus

News Credits:
    BW TM2 Optimal Optimus and Megatron, then risks burns dumping the others into a box.:crazy: :rip 

13. stevej

stevej Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd grab my wedding photo album and my mobile phone. Irreplaceable and sentimental items and a means of calling for the fire brigade would come before toys.

Actually, a lot of things would come before my toys.

Sorry, that was a boring and sensible answer wasn't it?

14. TMIIWonkoNemi

TMIIWonkoNemi Well-Known Member

Not really,I'd go with what you said as well and take the stuff that has so much sentiment to me...but it would not hurt to save one toy.

For me,one hand would be my Animated Supreme Prime.On the other,it would be Telemocha Dinobot and Beast Wars Rattrap,since they were my very first toys.

15. Pun-3X

Pun-3X Well-Known Member

The first one for certain would be my G1 Blaster, as it is from my childhood. There are others, but he's my adopted first. (since I can't quite remember who my first TF was, and it's likely between him and Beachcomber of the ones I still have)

The second one that crossed my mind was my City Commander/Magnus figure (it's combined right now). If it were a literal second's decision, I guess that's the one that would count.

Though, realistically, I think I'd have Blaster in one hand, and I'd do a body scoop of any of my shelves with the other arm and see what stays in my possession once I get outside. :D 

16. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Well in that case, I'd have a fire extinguisher in one hand and a hose in the other :wink: 

17. OMEGAPRIME1983

OMEGAPRIME1983 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If there was a fire, I'd dump my laundry baskets and fill thrm to the brim I can carry both of them at the same time!

18. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    toys wouldnt be a concern. unless everything else my family owned was already safely out of the house.

if THAT was the case? well, I have a large window (seriously, I could walk out of this thing with both my arms spread out). my prime shelf is right by my window, along with my animated stuff. throw out a mattress, and just start chucking toys out the window. I wouldnt have to limit myself to just two. if there's time to grab two, there's time to slide my arm across a shelf knocking everything on it out the window.

hell, everything else is in boxes. I could have my entire collection out that window in like, a minute.

19. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

ROTF Optimus Prime and Armada Unicron. I'd hold Animated Blitzwing by my teeth. :lol :

20. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Toys would probably be the last thing on my mind, but for the sake of the question...

I at first thought ROTF Leader Prime, but then again, as much as I like that figure, it actually wouldn't be that hard to replace.
    So I'd probably grab my RID Prime and Animated Ultra Magnus, if i can only have two.

If I actually owned some older figures, like G1, then those would probably be the first I'd grab. But at this time I don't really have any other then a Sludge that's kinda falling apart anyway.

Ok, G1-Addict wins the thread.