Something strange happened today (Ironhide VS Starscream)

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by RobotsInDaSkies, May 30, 2007.

1. RobotsInDaSkies

RobotsInDaSkies Member

OK, so Target pulled through today and I picked up some movie stuff, including Robot Heroes (Lil Grimmie = badass :rock  ), Leader Prime and Wave 2 Voyagers. Now, about those Voyagers...

Since I first saw pics of him, I fully expected Ironhide to be the greatest Transformer in my collection. And no doubt about it, he's fantastic. But I actually prefer Starscream, who has the only movie design that originally made me go "WTF". There's no justifiable reason I should like Screamer more than Ironhide (unless he's got that same thuggish charm as Cybertron Crumplezone). Am I alone in this sentiment?

2. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    I know! The exact same happened to me, except it was with both Ironhide AND blackout, which were the two movie voyagers I expected to like the most! Screamer is just a mountain of brutish awesome, his plastic is heavy and solid feeling, and his transformation is one of the more flawlessly executed "new" (as in, something never done before) transformations in the movie line.

3. Paper Mariowned

Paper Mariowned Well-Known Member

It's all about Ironhide. All I have is the FAB's, though :( 

4. shifty02

shifty02 This is the way

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I can't wait to find a Movie Starscream! Right now the 'bots are outnumbering the 'cons in my collection. And they need some screamer deception in the ranks!