Something I need to do, but I hate it.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TFfanmaiku, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFfanmaiku

TFfanmaiku The robot and brony guy!

For awhile I've been trying to keep it alive and to make it work. Its only till now I find myself wastiing my own time and more so just hating myslf for trying. To get to my point I'm done making reviews. I've notice no one cares for the little guy any more. I thought if I got Battle Tanker It could help me get seen and heard but no. Thank you to those who did comment and gave me support when I was trying out, but the fantasy ends today.

2. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    At the end of the day, your involvement with little children's play things should be for fun. When it stops being fun, you stop! Sounds like you are right on track.
    If you aren't having fun doing them for yourself and are only concerned about what others think, you have made the right choice.

On a side note: It's worth noting that I don't really think ANY reviews of ANY genre (toys, games, whatever) stand out in any way. You "being seen" means nothing to me. I am not a "fan" of a reviewer. I only want to see what someone else's thoughts are on something and hopefully enough information for me to make an educated purchase.

Basically, what I am saying is...whatever comes up first in Youtube is the link I click.
    There's no 'fame' in that. So you have made the right choice if that is all you care about.

3. Strarf

Strarf Toy Battles Reloaded TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    ^This man has obviously never seen a Thew review.

4. Auto Morph

Auto Morph Gimmick Bot

Words of truth right here.

5. Dusty

Dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's true, haha. I don't really care enough, tbh.
    I've been in "the fandom" for about 13 years now. I am only barely into the toys and fiction anymore anyway and am incredibly selective. If one strikes my eye, I'll YT a review of it, but that's it. Don't really care to go beyond that. :) 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.