something i just noticed about transformers cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Aug 2, 2010.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when leobreaker and optimus combine for savage claw modefor the very first time is it just me or does leo prime actually pull of a clear homage to domon kashues shinging finger attack from mobile suite fighter g gundam when leobreaker forms the glowing burning hand from his body ?

check this out
    YouTube - Sonic Finger Sword!

the first video provided the lines for the scene and needs to be set time wise at 005 secodns into the video

while the second video shows optimus prime and leobreaker combine for the firsttime into leo prime and this video needs to be set at 015 seconds into the video so that when you start playing it the scenes from the second video should be properly synched to the domons lines in te first video

get the timing down just right and wow man

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  2. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Eh, I just thought it was a generic super robot attack. I'm sure it's been done before but I never spotted a homage.

3. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    the combination is a huge GaoGaiGar nod from camera angles to the timing. But for the attack itself... I dunno glowing fist attacks are common in anime.

4. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Glowing fist attacks are part of the starter kit to any giant-robot-based anime.

5. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    Yup, it's Goldymarg without the hammer. Cybertron/Galaxy Force is full of Brave references.