something i discovered and a theory SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by starscream90, Oct 4, 2011.

1. starscream90

starscream90 decepticon

when carly was leaving to that party thing in sound wave and dino and sideswipe came up in the ally way how come their radars didn't detect an energon reading on the shows like tf: prime they have radars so why can't they detect them without the beckons. another thing i wonder is they never showed sentinal scan a vehicle could he have made ike built in system so whenever he enters a planet with a vehicle it changes by itself so lets say on cybertron he was an emergency vehicle so on earth his database found a vehicle exactly the same vehicle he had on cybertron and automatically changes his vehicle mode to stay in disguise on this planet since he is the einstein of his planet.

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    Because Soundwave is Soundwave. Ain't nobody detecting him if he doesn't want them to.

3. Satomiblood

Satomiblood Prototype Black

It's one of those moments during the trilogy where the writers forget just how advanced the Transformers are as a race.

ROTF Starscream made mention just after the forest fight that the Autobots somehow managed to mask their energy signatures, which would imply that it's a rare and/or difficult thing to do.

There's also the scene in DOTM where random protoform busts into the skycraper and can't detect the movement, body heat, or other vital signs associated with humans. I mean, they weren't even doing that great a job of hiding.

TL; DR - A wizard did it.

4. roaddemon2001

roaddemon2001 Mr. fixit

this.plus.. original cartoon , soundwave was stationed right outside the autobot base. and we didn't see the movie in real time . sentinel coulda scanned 30 vehicles before he chose that one and we still wouldn't know . it's a movie . be glad someone thought enough of the show to give us the movies we got . i liked them just fine.

5. Rayzilla Prime

Rayzilla Prime I RIP ALL MY RAZE!

/thread.

He's an undercover agent/communications officer, and if ya ask me, he did pretty good job on both accounts in ROTF and DOTM.

6. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    What is Soundwave the Chuck Norris of Transfomers all the sudden?

7. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    Someone uploaded a clip of Soundwave in the Season Finale epiaode of TF: Prime kicking major ass. Not going to spoil the rest.

8. rook

rook Well-Known Member

I was under the impression that being in vehicle mode auto-masked your Cybertronian presence. Unless they already know what you look like which I doubt any of the Autobots knew what Soundwave's Earth alt-mode looked like.

9. fleshling

fleshling Well-Known Member

That would work if all of the Transformers didn't broadcast their affiliation with Autobot and Decepticon badges on their chassis.