Something Funny That Happened While Playing FOC.

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by soundwaverulls, Sep 21, 2012.

1. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

OK, this might not really need a thread but I just wanted to share something funny that happened to me while playing FOC.

So today I finally started playing FOC (there's a reason I only started today but I won't wast you're time explaining). I was really enjoying it. I played through mostly happy until I got to one part of Megatron's level.

I had to try the part three or four times and I became furious. However a bit later, I realized this was a good thing. I knew so little about Vortex and Swindle, I didn't feel special playing as them. And when I got to Meg's level, the feeling carried over. But when I was filled with rage and a burning urge to pulverize everything in my sight, I did feel like Megatron. And that helped me through the rest of the level.

So in the end, the annoyingness of one level actually made the game better.

2. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    It's even more appropriate when the Leapers knock you off the edge when you have to hit the switch! ;D

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    With all the negative threads here a positive one is ALWAYS welcome.

And yeah, Meagatrons level is great.

4. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I'm positive compared to most?!?! *BZZZK* ERROR. Unable to compute.

Although, part of the reason it took me so long to play the game was that I actually played most of the game a few weeks ago and didn't like it. So I waited a few weeks then started again and luckily enjoyed it a lot more.

5. Dashdragon

Dashdragon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had similar thoughts when playing as Megs. It somehow seems like it's designed to where if you try to play it safe and smart you will get overwhelmed, but if you just go in with the mindset to rape their optics for having the nerve to attack Megatron...

6. baggzey23

baggzey23 psn - baggzey23

News Credits:
    The only time in the game besides the final fight where it helps if you shout as megatron :lol