Something even worse than a Guitar Hero movie?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Omnius, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

I see posts like these and I question the sanity of modern filmmakers. Did we learn nothing from the Alien Disks? Er I mean, Classics? (Curse you Tarantuals.)

Seriously, I know the same formula for most stories has been done to death in Hollywood and on TV which is why it's getting harder and harder to find one scrap of originality in the world of entertainment, but come on! What's next, INTERNET THE MOVIE! Ye gad Hollywood is starting to look more and more like a fad on the out, movies will die off and all those second rate hacks who think they can cut it will be out on the street begging for a revival of the arts. Seriously how much longer will it be before Movies officially get bent? Or get their acts together? It's getting so bad they could make a full-blown movie about plants just growing and the idiots would sit there and watch it giving it 5 out of 5 from every critic because of 'Realistic Excitment of Nature' or some such crud.

Primus we need to start sending a message through to Hollywood, everyone in the damn world just has to stop going to the crap movies, they don't make one red cent and they'll quickly learn the pandering to the lowest commen denominator just won't cut it anymore. Of course the problem with that is most people couldn't avoid those pieces of tripe for one second because it's just like a train wreck, you can't turn away even though you know you shouldn't be watching it. And Disaster Movie. Just god, if you can't make a decent spoof don't make one at all seriously these stupid idiots are nothing compared to Mel Brooks or, uh, someone else who was good at making spoof movies, Blake Edwards perhaps?

2. grimlockams prime

grimlockams prime Check you feet

I would rather have TFW: The series. with each episode about one member such as ALL of Jux's insults, The crazy that is Omega Knight,ect.

3. Tekkaman Blade

Tekkaman Blade Professor of Animation

News Credits:
    What the #%##$%# is wrong with Hollywood!!!!!!??????? They cancel or sue over the good projects and keep putting out this crap, for every Dark Kight we get 20 Disaster movies.

4. Dr Wheeljack

Dr Wheeljack Well-Known Member

Oh god why...