Something cool for parents - Cosmeo.com

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kickback, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Kickback

Kickback Proud father Administrator Super Mod News Staff

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Tumblr:
    As many of you know, I work for Discovery Channel Retail division as an Assistant Store Manager. Last Christmas, they launched this learning tool called Cosmeo, which is an online broadband learning interactive system. It has a really stupid song to it that is played over and over in my store where children dance (I've memorized the dance steps), but I never paid it much attention other than handing out brochures, etc.

Now we're going to start selling software packages and subscription plans in the retail stores around the country. And to help increase employee knowledge of Cosmeo, I was given a free account to play around with and check out. And I have to admit, it's freakin' awesome.

It's for any child from Kindergarden to Senior in high school. It has information on almost any subject of history, math, science, arts and music. There's even information on there that I swear I didn't learn until I took specific courses in college on the material.

www.cosmeo.com

Check out and if you have children who like to use the computer, this is a great way to help them learn something and aid them with papers, homework, etc.