Somethin fishy is goin on around here.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Squawktalk, Jan 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squawktalk

Squawktalk Light cyclist

News Credits:
    Ok. I just visited the Junkion. I found some posts that were originally three years old... then, out of the blue, some new member asked if he could buy them. They are all G1 giftsets. One was even a joke. Anyway, the member's name is mensai, I didn't know who to point this out to... But this new member has only posted three times. And only to request pictures of these G1 giftsets. Forgive me for being cautious, but check it out.

Note to the Mod: if this post is innappropriate, please feel free to delete it.

2. Cyber-Kun

Cyber-Kun UNLEASHED!

News Credits:
    I see nothing fishy about a lurker asking for pics of giftsets. Probably just joined to buy some G1 toys.

3. Squawktalk

Squawktalk Light cyclist

News Credits:
    My bad if i offended anyone, especially mensai. Welcome to the boards by the way...

4. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    New members bump zombie threads all the time, and the Junkion Exchange is no exception.

If you have a problem or see a suspicious post in the future, please use the Report Post button or visit the Tech Support forum to bring it to a staff member's attention instead of creating a thread in an unrelated forum about it.

Thanks ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.