Someone thinks they seen the special screening that is impossible right?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Soundwave84, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Soundwave84

Soundwave84 Banned

News Credits:
  2. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It's not impossible...films screen early for test audiences all the time, often in incomplete forms.

But I'd wait and see if other early reviews start showing up (at places like aintitcool.com) in the next day or so. If other reviews pop-up, there's no reason why he wouldn't have been in the audience, too.

Not that any other early review is more credible than this guy, just that the more that you hear about it from other sources, the more likely it is a screening actually took place.

3. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    They probably have, but it might have been missing a few FX shots that kind of thing. Its more than likely to be 'finished' and is going through the editing process right now.

Hell, even Star Wars was previewed in an incomplete form way back in the 70's, why would this be a big deal?

4. Covenant

Covenant Mr. Roboto in Disguise

Ebay:
    Impossible? Nope, as the above gentlemen pretty much covered. Just trust that there will certainly be some fans as well as non fans that do indeed see the film a bit earlier than most relying on premiere dates. ;) 

5. polymorphic

polymorphic Bumblebee tuna!

I worked for an agency which dealt directly with the movie studios. I saw many press screenings but never more than 2 to 3 weeks before the premier. I saw a Lord of the Rings preview at Imax before it was done, but it was just some parts they had finished. If they saw anything it was more than likely just a preview to whet the press' appetite.

6. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If I'm not mistaken there is or was a special screening in my country (Singapore) in the month of April for winners of a competition.

7. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay: