Some things that didn't make sense to me

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Trypticon 2010, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Trypticon 2010

Trypticon 2010 Well-Known Member

Why was Megatron just hanging out in an alley way, sitting on his ass?

How did Bumblebee and Que get captured, immediatley after BB grabs Sam when Starscream dies?

What actually happend to Cybertron? Was it destroyed or was part of it damaged?

What happend to the whole Decepticons looking for a source of Energon?

What happend to the hatchlings subplot?

2. Oracle_Aesir

Oracle_Aesir Outback is back

News Credits:
    He was feeling useless

Because war is crazy?

We don't know

Well they're probably going to continue with that after Cybertron has been brought closer

To be continued!

3. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

Megatron was drunk of course!

Because expecting bay movies to have logic, is insane? :lol 

Probably damaged. it looks like it was completely destroyed. like it caved in on it self, and sucked itself in. so my guess is, it's gone forever now.

Well... they found the source of energon, the EARTH? did you miss that part? :lol 

well, there needs to be more decepticons in the sequel you know?

all they need now is a leader.

maybe galvatron...?

maybe Scourge :)  *rid version*

4. megachin

megachin Banned

This

5. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:

You will have the answers you seek as soon as you get really sauced and watch the movie again.

6. Trypticon 2010

Sauced?

7. Fishdirt

Fishdirt Tin Toy Transformer

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    drunk

8. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    -Sentinel's Alt. Mode... Sentinel Prime has just been brought to Earth for the first time and is about to be revived via The Matrix, yet somehow he is already adorned in Rosenbaum Firetruck parts (while still strapped to the chair he was found in, in The Ark, at that). Word?

-The Wreckers... Why are 3 bots whose only job (as were told) is to protect a spaceship (in secret) disguised as NASCARS?

-Autobot Prisoner Scene... WTF??

-Megatron and Carly... For some reason, or no reason at all, Megatron is just chilling in an alley doing nothing when Carly approaches him. Wasn't he just hanging with Sentinel and Screamer, watching the Pillers do their thing a few scenes ago?

-Shockwave... What IS he doing in this film? His presence makes no sense (except to say "Here's Shockwave!!!") at all in this film.

Also, what really IS going on in this trilogy anyway? Are the TF's ultimately on Earth because Megatron followed the AllSpark here and subsequently crashed millions of years ago? Or is it because the ancient Primes once planned to harvest our sun and left behind the Matrix when deciding not to do so? Or, I know it's because Sentinel Prime and Megatron planned to rendezvous here (eventually bringing Cybertron with them!) but Sentinel crashed on the moon and has been dormant since.

I'm just curious...

9. Trypticon 2010

Perhaps he scanned a fire truck alt-mode before crashing on the moon?

10. bryan_too

bryan_too is Deadpool

The whole trilogy is doesn't make any lick of sense and they don't really tie-in well together. I mean, the whole trilogy to me is just total bullsh*t. Nothing's there 'cept for bunch of rock 'em sock 'em robot action and hot chicks. There's barely any intelligence in them and the storylines feel like they've been written by a 8 year old. :/ I'm sorry, but that's how I feel about this whole " movie" thing.

11. cuad

cuad VOK EMISSARY

News Credits:
    This is a great question and one that I asked myself. Just before this scene, it shows the good guys shooting down a couple of the bad guys ships. I'm guessing that megatron was on one of those ships. Carly sees him crash and then goes up to talk to him.

Either that or when Sentinel is beating up Megatron and telling him about how "he works with him, not for him," he beats him up really bad and Megatron is still hurt. Carly watches this with the telescope through the window of Steve Carells building.

EDIT: or maybe he was knocked off the pillar building that Optimus Prime shot at.

It really just looks like he's just hanging out there.

the whole wheelie and brain find the ship + autobot prisoner subplot really did not belong in the movie what so ever. i wouldn't worry about it. if you just cut the whole thing out, you don't miss anything and the story makes more sense.

I hated that. I even hated those little critters megatron had all around him in this movie.

12. jametron

jametron Release the Kraken!!!!!!!

News Credits:
    So you're implying there was a firetruck floating around in space somewhere between Cybertron and The Earth's moon?

13. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    I'm guessing Megs got knocked off of the rooftop when Optimus shot the pillar with Shockwaves cannon, and seeing as he had like, half a brain, and all his dreams were coming true he was just in a bit of a daze watching it all. I thought that was quite touching the way he was just sitting there, powerless watching Cybertron appear, whilst Sentinel took charge, then Carly riling him up to get back in the game and take charge again.

14. WTDylio

WTDylio Where is Jessica Hyde?

News Credits:
    :lolol  god i'm just trying to picture a firetruck floating past the ark
    Another thing I thought didn't make sense was when Malkovich (Sam's boss) just randomly showed up at their apartment when Simmons was there and starting having a playfight or something like that with Bumblebee...that was really weird

15. Trypticon 2010

No I meant a firetruck on Earth, perhaps he scanned a alt-mode that was on Earth while he was piloting the Ark. Has it ever been stated how close a Transformer has to be to scan a vehicle? A bt far fetched I know, but that's all I could come up with.

16. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    He was aboard the Ark, maybe it found him an alt-mode whilst he was in stasis. Where could that idea have come from...?

17. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    So He scanned a Firetruck that was designed and produced within the last 10 years...back in the 60's by flying by EARTH while in hypersleep...

You know what, I think you may be on to something...

I bet The company that makes Rosenbauer Panther Firetrucks, Was actually A decepticon company that builds a time travel devise, time travels to the 60's and Asks Jetfire in the Smithsonian to teleport the Firetruck to the EXACT coordinates as Sentinel is on the Ark, Sentinel then wakes up, Scans the firetruck then falls back asleep.

Then NASA sends astronauts to check out the crash site, Sentinel wakes up again in his firetruck mode because he thinks Megatron found him to proceed with plans, but then realizes its just us human and again falls asleep for good until he can be revived by Optimus and his Matrix.

Back on Earth The company that Produced the Rosenbauer erase Jetfire's memory so when he wakes up again, he cant remember sh*t!

Yeah......YEAH thats it!!

18. Trypticon 2010

Maybe it was a firetruck with similar parts to the modern day one.

I'm clutching at straws here.

19. Metallitron

Metallitron Decepticon of Malice

News Credits:
    Hey at this point, Im down with ANY explanation to why he is in firetruck mode on the moon because Michael Bay can explain shit to save his life.

All he wishes to focus on is:
    1: ASS
    2: the word "Dick"
    3: The Military
    4: ASS
    5: Special Effects
    6: ASS
    7: Characterization
    8: Plot
    9: Emotion and Explanation

...in that order;) 

20. Trypticon 2010

Maybe a firetruck just happend to be driving past on the moon when the Ark crashed. :lol