Some TFs I Picked up on Vacation

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Crazy Ninjaman, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Crazy Ninjaman

Crazy Ninjaman TF fan since 1993

Well I am back form my vacation to Wisconsin (My ass still hurts from the drive). But I picked up some neat Transformers before I went back home. I purchased a Human Alliance Bumblebee at the Toys"R"Us in Madsion (I used the Transformers sighting thread to find out if it was there thanks you guys:thumbs2: ). I also picked up a bootleg Star Saber at the Mouse House Cheese Hause. I also grabbed Rollbar at the Baraboo Walmart. But along with all these awsome transformers my custom Jetfire's backwings broke:(  I had a great vacation though.

Attached Files:

2. Pimpimus Prime

Pimpimus Prime (┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐) TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    wtf.. the Mouse House Cheese Hause has KO's?

3. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

They had those bootleg Robot Masters at the Family Dollar near my house for $3. There were 3 different two-packs. One was star saber, as seen above. The others were 2 cyberjets, based on X-gunner and Delta Seeker, and 2 motorcycles, road rocket and double face. I bought the Star Saber and Cyberjets ones, but left the motorcycles. The quality is on par with those crappy gestalt sets that were sold at Big Lots not so long ago. Still for $3 its worth it to see if I want to track down the real versions. Starsaber has been remolded slightly, as his elbows no longer bend and his little chest friend is no longer removable...

4. Crazy Ninjaman

Crazy Ninjaman TF fan since 1993

Actually his little chest friend can come out and his elbows do bend