Some TFs for sale! PS3 fundraiser!!

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by LatinJEM777, Feb 1, 2008.

1. LatinJEM777

LatinJEM777 TFW's Premier Shredder

Ok here's an all TF sale! Helpe me raise more money for a PS3!!! Paypal only, and I'm only shipping within the US. Shipping is extra. I'll be more flexible the more you buy. LOT's I prefer not to split up, but if you buy a bunch of stuff, we can work something out!

If I have extravagant prices, it's because I prefer not to let it go, but I want that PS3. I'll label these with an "(E!)", and those labeled as such have FIRM prices. I know these are a VERY LONG shot, but who knows, someone might bite! I'd figure I'd be honest and explain my (E!) prices than just be a douche and have stupid high demands

Aaaanyhoo, if you have any doubts, check my feedback in my sig. Ok, so here we go!

Movie 07
    All film characters LOT (except Prime) and MORE! All loose and complete with instructions except Barricade (no paperwork). All characters are regular deco. Keep in mind that many of these figs you either just can't find them in the stores, or you just find them in those NASTY redecos!
    $190 in figures, asking $85!! SAVE $105!! I can be flexible with this one.
    Here's what's included:
    Leader Megatron
    Blackout
    Starscream
    Deluxe Brawl
    Bonecrusher
    Scorponok
    Barricade

Ironhide
    Ratchet
    08 CC Bumblebee
    Jazz
    Cliffjumper
    Longarm

Classics
    Jetfire, loose, have box, complete with paperwork $15
    Starscream (E!) loose complete with instructions $45

Car Robots/RID
    Takara Car Robots Super God Magnus (E!) w/box & insert no instructions, complete. $60 FIRM
    Car Brothers LOT Super X-Brawn, Super Sideburn, Regular White Prowl, all loose and complete (no instructions), Prowl has instructions, card and tech spec-$35
    Storm Jet, loose complete with card and tech spec-$6
    Ultra Magnus (spychanger size) loose, $3

Universe:
    Sideburn (carbon fiber deluxe class version) missing missile-$5
    Family Dollar Spychanger Set. All are complete $10