Some stuff up for sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by iamalternated, Jul 22, 2007.

1. iamalternated

iamalternated Barricade is not dead

I've got a few things I'm considering putting on ebay I decided I'd check here first to see if I could get any good offers. The prices I do list are prices I've recently seen these item in similar condition to mine go for. Everthing is complete and in good conditon. My Botcon 2007 stuff is still in the big bag. I'll soon have a Botcon 2007 Weird Wolf up as soon as well. Will only take money orders at the moment no trades. Any questions let me know.

Botcon 2007 Dreadwind: mint in bag
    Botcon 2007 Bugbite: mint in bag
    Anniversary Optimus Prime the 2004 version: MISB (black gun version) $100.00
    Alternaters Girmlock: complete was on display now back in box includes instructions $33.00

Alternaters Prowl: complete was on display comes with dome box includes instructions $50.00

Alternaters Windcharger: complete was on display now back in box includes instructions $30.00

G2 Laser Rods Sizzle: complete was on dislpay packageing and instructions $15.00
    G2 Laser Rods Jolt: complete was on dislpay packageing and instructions $15.00
    G2 Laser RodsVolt: complete was on dislpay packageing and instructions $15.00
    G2 Cyberjet Skyjack: MISP unopened $15.00

Energon Upgraded Starscream: complete was on display still have packageing includes instructions
    Armada Hotshot and his minicon: complete was on display, I can't seem to find the instructions

Cybertron GTS Breakdown: complete was on display still have packageing includes instructions

Beast Machines Savage Noble: was on display one of his ears is a little loose also can't seem to find his instructions but other wise he is good condition.

2. Prowl_Delta_31

Prowl_Delta_31 Eating your donuts

News Credits:
    What you want for that Alt. Prowl?