Some stuff for sale...

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by Strikimusprimus, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Strikimusprimus

Strikimusprimus Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2008
    Hello. I just wanted to let people know that I'm selling 2 items, 1 transformers and 1 that is something else. I have the following for sale:

Hasbro re-issue Rodimus Prime (opened and has stickers applied, but has been re-packaged in its box and is in great condition.) $17

I am also selling my old Sega Game Gear portable video game system, which includes the following accessories: System, AC adapter, 4 Games (Sonic Chaos, Sonic 2, Sonic Blast, and Sonic Triple Trouble), and a Sega Game Gear carrying case. Unfortunetly, due to the system's age, it no longer works on batteries, however it still works fine if you plug in the AC adapter (I tested it myself). This bundle is $35 for anyone who is interested.

I only accept money through PayPal, and since I'm having problems putting pics on the boards, I'll need your e-mail address so I can send the pics you want as attachments. Please contact me if any of these items interest you.

Strikimus Prime